2123 4 2014-12-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not one to push and I accept that the delivery of the Inspire is delayed, but many of us have ordered batteries (most important) and props from dealers. They are not available from DJI's online store.

When we do receive the Inspire, we'd like to hit the "ground running." Is there a reason why these accessories can't be shipped to dealers in advance of the Inpsire shipment. I feel penalized because I ordered the Inspire directly from DJI, and the dealers have no incentive or interest in prioritizing my accessory order. They have an obligation to serve their Inspire customers first.
2014-12-15
Use props
ambambcopter
lvl.2
United Kingdom

From what I can make out, the kit ships with a set of spare props.
Or are you expecting major problems with constant blade strikes?
2014-12-17
Use props
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have damaged props with freak landings on the P2V. Two times on windy days in ATTI mode with loss of GPS.

Props aren't as important as batteries. Can't see myself prepping, traveling to a destination, setting up, and being limited to one 18 min battery.
2014-12-17
Use props
ETDroneHome
lvl.2

United States

They have stated that all their initial production focus is on shipping complete units.  That means all batteries/props/etc. that will be produced will likely be going into the single/double remote packages.  They probably have a set amount of production units to produce initially, to at least cover all orders by authorized dealers and direct sales.  Beyond that is when they will be able to start filling accessory orders.
2014-12-17
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

I have asked that same question to a couple of different people ie DJI Tech Service, Customer Service Reps and Dealers they all the a different answers, but DJI claims that accessories will be shipped to dealers right after the deployment of the inspire 1, My Dealer is telling me I should receive them before two week after the release of the Inspire 1, now as for inventory we I believe the will be some back orders as I would expect.
Just know I ordered my DJI Dual Remote Inspire 1, with ordering an extra  (5) 5700mAh batteries and (3) Extra Chargers and (2) Sets of Props, The bigger issue is I asked them to remove the Factory 4700mAh battery and charge me the upgrade cost to a 5700 mAh battery, so I wont be flying mine till the Accessories Shipments are available.
I confident it will be close enough for me to wait.
Happy Holidays
2014-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules