Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Changing from single to dual batteries
853 2 2015-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farma
New

United Kingdom

Hi Guys thread looks good. From the uk and keen to share anything learnt about the f550. Having some trouble with batteries at the mo.

I have an f550 + naza v2 standard arf kit. I'm looking to increase flight time (as usual) but having changed from a single power buzz lipo 5000mah 4s to dual 3s 3300mah the motors will only operate if one is plugged in not both (it's a simple deans dual connector for both). When set up with dual batts one or two motors fail to start up and motor testing does not work properly.

I haven't recalibrated the flight controller in assistant but I didn't think that was necessary as I have changed the voltage settings etc and the batteries are giving out regular readings volts wise.

As is probably obvious i'm not a battery wizard so any advice is hugely welcome. I'm pretty sure the voltage level is ok. limits are 26v 6s.

if anyone has done something similar I would love to her about it

F

2015-9-30
Use props
Mark97564
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

You wired something wrong..  That isn't possible unless 1 battery is dead and taking all the power from the other..  That or you wired it wrong are the only explanations
2015-10-22
Use props
DJI-Dave
Captain

United States

Yep, I agree with Mark.

Dave
2015-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules