Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
William Burrows
lvl.2
Flight distance : 228698 ft
United States

Hi,
DJI
Why is your download page showing an update dated 9-29-15 for the DJI GO app. that you cannot update?
Please remove it, your company is making a srcewed up situation worse, making customers think that the IOS9 problem is resolve.
I know you cannot controll Apple, but I would hope your company would perform its due diligence on its own web page.
Sincerely,
William E. Burrows Jr.   

2015-9-30
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha William,

Was that update for IOS9?  I thought it was for my Android - and I was watching for it with baited breath every day and night.  Because I live in Hawai'i in the middle of the Pacific, I actually was able to download the new Android version of the DJI Go app at 10:45 PM September 28 and fly with the new app for another hour before it came out after midnight for the release date of September 29.  You might say I was eager.  And most of the problems I have been reporting on in this forum and trying to hack with different processes - and not really succeeding - were solved with the new update for the DJI Go app.  Oh and that was obviously flying in the darkness and dodging the rain that keeps Hawai'i green.  So the Android version is vastly improved.  Sorry to hear about your apple problems.  I thought the IOS version was a smashing success, but now I hear there are problems.  Did you try the new app and update all the firmware?  I bought the new HDMI module and had to update the firmware after I had already installed the original DJI Go.  With the Android version, I got a few IOC flights before the problems returned and now those have been solved with the new Android version.

Are you sure your problem is not with Apple?  Apple has a reputation of not caring about fringe issues (they do not like to waste money on the fringe - hurts profits) which is why I build PCs and use Android.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-9-30
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha William,

Oh yes, almost forgot.  The new DJI HDMI module for the P3 is well worth the $100.  So far as I can tell (just started using it), the lag time jumps have been reduced from one every second or two - to one jump every five to ten seconds and that is even when the P3 flies behind trees.  Major improvement!

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules