P3s gimbal wheel not working.( limp camera) :(
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eaton2001
lvl.1

United States

I got my p3 standard about a week ago and never even got a chance to fly it yet! I took it out of the box and up dated the firmware (like it tells you to do) then the gimbal wheel won't tilt the camera. The camera is completely limp! I call dji and talked to a tech and he walked me threw a bunch of calibrations and binding ect and still nothing. I would hate to have to send it back and wait for it to come back. Anyone else having this problem? Is it the firmware? Please help a new guy!
2015-9-30
Use props
eaton2001
lvl.1

United States

someone please reply!
2015-10-3
Use props
Mad_Angler1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

where are you trying it, is it on a table? any metal in the table,   when you turn the P3 on does the gimbal do its little dance ?
2015-10-3
Use props
jjejfjf
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-3
Use props
eaton2001
lvl.1

United States

I tried it on a wood, the middle of a football field, and on concrete  and yes it did the dance but the camera stayed face down .
2015-10-3
Use props
eaton2001
lvl.1

United States

It has been less then 10 days! That is fantastic new about the refund thank you so much for the info! Do you know where that is stayed by dji so when I ask ifor my refund I can tell the company I got it from where I got that info from. I haven't givin up on dji yet I think I'm just going to up grade to a advanced or pro.
2015-10-3
Use props
mech
lvl.2

United States

Mine didn't work when I first got it and RC calibration, being sure to cal the gimbal wheel, fixed it.
2015-10-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

try gimbal and rc calibration
2015-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules