Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Edit videos
6691 17 2015-10-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alanr
New

Uruguay

hi everyone
I have no space in my iphone so videos are not being recorded. I have backup the videos from the microsd card to my computer but now I cannot edit the videos as my DJI GO app is in my iphone. Can I edit videos from my computer? Pls give me a solution. Thanks
2015-10-1
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.3

Philippines

Yes, you can export the video files into your PC or laptop to do the editing but using other video editors. There are many user-friendly video editors available in the market which you can try for free before buying such as Filmora & muvee Reveal 11. Or perhaps your PC has already a built-in video editor. However, to earn the medals (Director, Photographer & Sharing Master) you must use the DJI Go app.  
2015-10-2
Use props
alanr
New

Uruguay

Phantom Paul Posted at 2015-10-2 07:28
Yes, you can export the video files into your PC or laptop to do the editing but using other video e ...

Paul. thanks for your help. I have Windows Movie Maker but I cant import the .MOV files to the editor. Do you know why?
2015-10-2
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.3

Philippines

alanr Posted at 2015-10-3 04:31
Paul. thanks for your help. I have Windows Movie Maker but I cant import the .MOV files to the edi ...

Hi Alan, unfortunately MOV files are not recognized in Windows Movie Maker. MOV was originally developed by Apple. Choose MOV if you own Mac & MP4 for non Apple devices. In my case I'm using Window 7 hence my video format is in MP4 which is an International Standard.  

In your case, you will need to convert your MOV files into other format acceptable by your PC or Laptop. Fyi, Windows Movie Maker provides best support for WMV video files (you can convert to AVI too). Here are some useful info for your perusal:

Difference Between MOV and MP4:
http://www.differencebetween.net ... etween-mov-and-mp4/

Summary Comparison between MOV and MP4:
http://www.iorgsoft.com/compare/mov-vs-mp4-comparison.html

Best Tool to Help Import QuickTime MOV to Windows Movie Maker
http://www.iskysoft.com/quicktime/quicktime-movie-maker.html

Comparison Between MKV and AVI
http://www.macxdvd.com/mac-dvd-v ... w-to/mkv-vs-avi.htm

Hope this help
2015-10-4
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.3

Philippines

alanr Posted at 2015-10-3 04:31
Paul. thanks for your help. I have Windows Movie Maker but I cant import the .MOV files to the edi ...

Try these tutorials:

How to Edit .MOV files with Windows Movie Maker

How to Import .MOV Files on Windows Movie Maker
2015-10-4
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.3

Philippines

You could also consider using other video editing software that accept MOV files.  
2015-10-4
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.3

Philippines

I'm now using Wondershare Filmora. It's great for beginners & offer much more for those who are familiar with video editing. Check out the Editor's review at http://www.topsoftreviews.net/wondershare-filmora/
The latest version has transition effects..Yay!!
2015-10-5
Use props
vishwajeet.d
New

Malawi

How to edit video using DJi pro app
2015-10-5
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.3

Philippines

vishwajeet.d Posted at 2015-10-6 03:46
How to edit video using DJi pro app

In your DJI Go app > Library > select the video footage you want to cut (make sure you have downloaded the original file.

Once selected the video file, you can "Cut to Footage", i.e. you want to cut/use a certain portion of the clip only. Each cut is 6" long but you can adjust & extend the timing. Once done, click Save at the bottom (yellow highlight). After processing is done, it will added into your main library page.

In your main video library page, select those videos that you want to merge together or "Create Movie". Select your preferred Template. Check the preview. Once you are fully satisfied & happy, click Next. Once the Movie is completed, you can now upload & share it to the listed social media such as Tweeter, WhatsApp, etc.

It's fairly simple to use. Give it a try. Trial & error, you'll get it right in no time.
2015-10-5
Use props
Takeoff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9915 ft
Australia

onfirm

Can anyone confirm that the DJI Go app auto edit your own saved video extracts  as the final DJI movie is usually is way too much shorter than the movies I initially created.
2015-10-6
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.3

Philippines

Takeoff Posted at 2015-10-7 11:30
Can anyone confirm that the DJI Go app auto edit your own saved video extracts  as the final DJI mov ...

That's correct if you merge a few movie clips together into one single movie footage.
2015-10-17
Use props
Maru
lvl.1
Flight distance : 889688 ft
Russia

Phantom Paul Posted at 2015-10-6 07:34
In your DJI Go app > Library > select the video footage you want to cut (make sure you have downloa ...

And does anybody now is it possible to cut the final "DJI Commercial ? " I have already purchased their quad copter why do i have to make every video a commercial ? its a bit strange )))
P.s what are this medals for ?
2015-10-21
Use props
Takeoff
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9915 ft
Australia

Phantom Paul Posted at 2015-10-17 21:07
That's correct if you merge a few movie clips together into one single movie footage.

Thanks Phantom Paul. I thought it was my own problems using the app. I am now using the trial version of Adobe Premier Pro. It's quite complex but take quite a while to learn.
2015-10-21
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.3

Philippines

Maru Posted at 2015-10-22 01:48
And does anybody now is it possible to cut the final "DJI Commercial ? " I have already purchased t ...

Haha unfortunately, I don't think we can cut or remove the DJI Phantom logo at the end of each created video. For better or for worse, we are stuck with it after all it's DJI app.  

The only way to avoid seeing the DJI logo is use a different video editor.
2015-10-21
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.3

Philippines

Takeoff Posted at 2015-10-22 09:08
Thanks Phantom Paul. I thought it was my own problems using the app. I am now using the trial vers ...

No problem Takeoff.  Adobe Premier Pro is an awesome software. Unfortunately, I'm reluctant to leave my comfort zone to start a steep learning curve hence I picked on the easier PowerDirector 14.  Just started the trial version about a week ago.  Perhaps, after this one my confident level will be better for me to try out Adobe PP.
2015-10-21
Use props
subwayfreedom
lvl.1

India

Get Complete guide on how to download videos from youtube
2018-3-5
Use props
James R
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423871 ft
United States

Takeoff Posted at 2015-10-21 17:08
Thanks Phantom Paul. I thought it was my own problems using the app. I am now using the trial version of Adobe Premier Pro. It's quite complex but take quite a while to learn.

One reason adobe premier is awesome is because it lets you create proxies. Proxies are down graded versions of the video. To keep it simple, they will "revert" back to full scale once you render your video. This makes it easier for your video card to process the data. I would learn this feature first since you have to have a pretty strong  pc if you want to edit in 4k.

Also as he said, unless you own an apple product start using mp4.
2018-3-5
Use props
Wlee2060
lvl.2

United States

Perhaps you can also use other useful video editor such as Joyoshare Media Cutter which supports a wide range of video file formats including MOV, MP4, WMV, AVI, and many others. It's perfect for newbies, easy to use with friendly interface. This mac or windows video cutter won't let you down.
2019-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules