1468 2 2015-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6032398 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have purchased a Zenmuse X5 for my Inspire 1, not the Inspire 1 pro. I currently have the self locking props installed. I also have the option to install the other kind that screw on and and can be clamped down with the plastic clips that have been provided. My question is to DJI, DJI which propeller locking set up would you recommend with the Zenmuse X5 gimabl? There have been several issues with the self locking props breaking in mid flight. It's impossible to see a micro fracture inside the plastic thread hole. The screw mount for the self locking props is "plastic" Wouldnt it be a better option to make the screw mount out of something stronger like aluminium or magnesium? My concern at this point in time is for one of the props to malfunction mid flight with a $AUD3799.00 payload. I have also noticed that the locking system on the inspire 1 pro is different to the current prop locking system on the inspire 1. How much testing has been done with the new X5 zenmuse gimbal on the "inspire 1" not the "inspire 1 pro?"

2015-10-2
Use props
trywork
New
  • >>>
United States

Can the x5 pro be mounted to a custom built X8 coaxial octo using A2 and LB2? If so, will you be selling the needed wiring harness?
2015-10-3
Use props
stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6032398 ft
  • >>>
Australia

trywork@msn.com Posted at 2015-10-4 00:42
Can the x5 pro be mounted to a custom built X8 coaxial octo using A2 and LB2? If so, will you be sel ...

Are you asking me?
2015-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules