Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recording sound
5585 8 2014-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex.lute
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1842592 ft
Netherlands

Nice to know, great feature:
"Notice the microphone icon adjacent to the recording button shows that DJI Inspire 1 app is also recording sounds from the microphone of the mobile device. Notice that you can press the recording button on the remotecontrol to achieve the same result."

Read in the draft manual : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9VWpqUhMsi3a0U2d1NyZGUxc3M

Have fun!

2014-12-16
Use props
JerryMutter
lvl.2

United States

yes I saw this hope it is a real feature and I hope it sends audio to the inspires camera to imbed the audio in the video file this would make for some great real time narration's.
2014-12-16
Use props
hej
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2040512 ft
Sweden

Thats perfect!
2014-12-17
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

I would be very Happy to know if this is true, Maybe Taheo_Ed will chime in!
2014-12-17
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

The audio that is recorded is from the device, in my case a iPad mini.  It is great if you want to hear your flight comments over the drone of the props.
2014-12-17
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

oh I see I thought the Inspire 1 had a MIC on it, your saying the iPad mini will recorded audio, Thanks for the clarification
2014-12-17
Use props
JerryMutter
lvl.2

United States

Yes I understand but where does it save the audio in the tablet memory as a separate file or does it transmit it up to the copter to the video file?
2014-12-17
Use props
steveminotakis.
New

United States

So is it possible to add sound to the quad to play via a mini speaker, eventually leading to like live conversation?
2015-1-26
Use props
Hailstone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 536781 ft
New Zealand

I would like to know this as well, does it transmit the sound from device up to the copter to the video file?. I think DJI should put a microphone on the Inspire 1. Anybody else think this?
2016-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules