Is the Inteligent Flight Mode not working on Android devices?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yhoyo.cool
New

Indonesia

Hi, i'm using phantom 3 pro, and i use my samsung tab s2 for DJI go App. overall it works. except the inteligent flight mode. when i switch the toogle mode to F-mode, the IOC menu is not showing. there's nothing happen in the app. please help. thanks
2015-10-5
Use props
Sir Edward K
lvl.4

United States

You have to toggle on Multiple Flight Modes and then before they will turn on you have to be in the air about 10 meters.   So first check to see if you have multiple flight modes toggled on.  If not then it will not do anything if you toggle to f-mode.

2015-10-5
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

New Zealand

I'm assuming the current/new version of the app?  And you're running the current firmware?  (You didn't say)
2015-10-5
Use props
canucobb
lvl.1

United States

Pretty sure you have to be 30
2015-10-5
Use props
yhoyo.cool
New

Indonesia

Sir Edward K Posted at 2015-10-5 18:22
You have to toggle on Multiple Flight Modes and then before they will turn on you have to be in the  ...

Thank you, i'll try
2015-10-5
Use props
yhoyo.cool
New

Indonesia

kiwichrish Posted at 2015-10-6 03:07
I'm assuming the current/new version of the app?  And you're running the current firmware?  (You did ...

i already updated the current firmware
2015-10-5
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha yhoyo,

Have you resolved your IOC problem?  As Sir Edward K said, you have to be at least at 10 meters altitude and probably 5 meters away horizontally to get the IOC options.  If Sir Edward K's point about toggling on multiple flight modes does not work, try turning off the multiple flight modes toggle before turning on the P3 and make sure the PAF toggle is on P.  Since you have an Android device, sometimes doing that allows you to be given the warning, "Do you want to turn on multiple flight modes?" when the P3 is at altitude and after you toggle the PAF toggle from P to F at altitude.  Touch Yes and the multiple flight modes IOC display should come up.  This is what I have to do to get the five IOC flight options displayed with my Android device.  Everything works after that.

Aloha and Drone On!
2015-10-9
Use props
Snowman
lvl.2

Finland

Sometimes it does not work for me either. You don't have to be airborne to check if it works - if you try on the ground it tells you to lift-off first and then turn the F-mode on to get the options.

For me shutting down and restarting everything helps if F-mode will not activate.
2015-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules