Can Someone From DJI Confirm this ??
3002 9 2014-12-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

I was told by your Customer Support that the Inspire 1 Monitor Holder will hold a Full Sized IPad 4 can you please confirm this I have went out and Purchased (2) Full Sized IPad 4’s for this Pre Order and I read in the forum today that it will only hold a IPad Air?
I will await your reply please see if someone can confirm this.
2014-12-16
Use props
hmerkel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2307995 ft
United States

I'm not from DJI, but there are several threads on this board about this subject and they all come to the conclusion that the biggest iPad that the remote will hold is the iPad Air.
2014-12-16
Use props
mhaislet
lvl.4

United States

this^^^^^^^^^
2014-12-16
Use props
JerryMutter
lvl.2

United States

170 mm is to be the max. looks like it was designed with the current line of I-pads I wish to use the Samsung galaxy s tab 10.5 it is to wide to fit I may either go with the 8.4 version or look to a different mount solution. look at some older threads its their.
2014-12-16
Use props
redleader
lvl.2

United Kingdom

JerryMutter Posted at 2014-12-17 08:42
170 mm is to be the max. looks like it was designed with the current line of I-pads I wish to use th ...

I'm planning on using the Galaxy Tab S 8.4. The screen is amazing, I use it to show people preview clips of their property I've already shot and they're always blown away and order a shoot!
2014-12-16
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

Well I just Put-up on eBay the two iPads that I purchased one in the BOX wrapped under the tree for my wire, First one SOLD in about 3 hours as long as my wife doesn't figure it out I just ordered two of the new iPad Air 2, I get them tomorrow and wrap it with the same wrapping paper as a Christmas present hopefully she wont notice,  thanks to all who confirmed my biggest fear. Happy Holidays.
2014-12-17
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

170mm is the max and that is the dimension of the iPad Air.
2014-12-17
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

cmontisano@smuh Posted at 2014-12-18 03:53
Well I just Put-up on eBay the two iPads that I purchased one in the BOX wrapped under the tree for  ...

W today I'm the proud owner of two new shiny iPad Air 2, Thank goodness they other iPad 4 just sold, I'm still sick that I received another email fro DJI Tech Support yesterday re-assuring me that the iPad 4 will work as I sent him a copy and paste if the Tech Specs of the Inspire 1 stating the Holder only expands to 170mm and the iPad4 is 185.7mm, its real sad DJI cost me Money and time. I'm just glad for this forum to have set me straight.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all that helped me get the right answers even those it cost me Triple Cost to correct things.
Thank you   
2014-12-20
Use props
sloras1
lvl.1

United States

My iPad Air 2 fits perfectly (although I wish the holding arms were a bit taller so I could leave it in the case in case it manages to wiggle its way out).
2015-3-11
Use props
davidbsamuels
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use this case with my iPad Air2 and it fits with one click on the remote.  http://amzn.com/B00ONDNR3M
2015-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules