Marshmallow compatibility
1346 1 2015-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mariano76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 509196 ft
United States

Hello, before upgrading my nexus 6 to android 6.0 is there any info about dji go compatibility issues with the latest android OS?
2015-10-6
Use props
grotdan
New

Australia

My long story with Marshmallow.
I have Galaxy Tab A T350 Android 5.0.1 . P4 with DJI-GO and or DJI-Ultimate work OK. I could shut down one app and start other and get connected with no issue.
Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 arrived. to get connected I had only chance after restart tab and it could be only once connected, next attempt mostly fail. other devices like external FLIR one camera works fine with tab. using ODIN i revert the system back to kitkat and all is back to normal I noticed that Android 5.0.1 is a bit faster than 6.0.1 . DJI update arrived, I thought 6.0.1 connection problem willl be solved. I allow update to Marshmallow again . this time connection to controller happens very spontaneous and restarting Tab did not help always. I went trough all sugested changes from many forums . Locking default application to controller made my decision to go back to kitkat and never waste my time on limitation of marshmallow. to prevent automatic update I root my tab. Now again I am happy DJI user ever after. Sometime during flight i am restarting APP while screen is loosing frames and it works.
2016-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules