NM Assistant and Ground Station both DEAD after iOS 9
3987 14 2015-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crady
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102 ft
United States

The last update for the NM Assistant was November of 2013 and the Ground Station hasn't been updated since May of 2015.

Seriously, 2013???

What's up with that!  iOS 9.0.2 is here and now thousands of DJI's customers are left with apps that don't work.

DJI's app developers had plenty of warning that an update was coming to iOS and did nothing.

So much for "customer service".

:@:@:@:@:@:@

2015-10-6
Use props
GMS
lvl.1

United States

For more then two weeks, users have been complaining about compatibility issues between the GS app and iOS9. So far, DJI has not released any updates for the app, or worse, communicated to the public when to expect a resolution for the issue. The company's silence adds to the frustration of many users, especially the ones that professionally use their equipment. In my case, I have been struggling to fulfill ongoing contracts for aerial photography. I own a S1000 and use the GS (pre-defined flight paths) to capture weekly progress photographs to very demanding clients.

I chose DJI solely because it seemed like a reliable and responsible company, that I could trust towards investing in this business. Maybe that was not a smart move at all!

I hope this post reaches DJI and that both an announcement and resolution of the issue are promptly provided. I believe honesty and transparency to be key ingredients of trust and value in a company. I need that from DJI, so I can give my clients an accurate update of when they should expect issues to get fixed.

Sincerely, G
2015-10-6
Use props
mark.sheppard72
New

United States

Please update with info. I just shelled out 760 for all dji products, plus got a ipad, whisch I vowed never to do. When are the ground station and NM Assiastant being updated. I see Dji go was updated on the 7th?

2015-10-9
Use props
cosmin
New

Romania

Come on DJI, what's taking so long? I have a freshly build F550 and I want to be able to play with my gains on the fly. Its been sitting on the shelf for 2 weeks now. Please update NM Assistant
2015-10-11
Use props
carlosjmanning
New

United Kingdom

This is a total absolute joke who really has the time or can be bothered to keep plugging in to change little details in the system.
update ASAP  
2015-10-15
Use props
fw190a3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 519177 ft
Spain

Oh my god.....Pay atention:    Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, and iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.

Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later.    OH   MY   GOOD .....9.02  is later......are you working to actualize.........are you a serious company or a northcorean company

Where is in this thread the moderator??    Have a nice day...if you can Mr DJI
2015-10-19
Use props
pescam
lvl.1
Spain

This is not serious.
The A2 app has been updates inmediately, but Naza assistant is only for amateur users....

Many people use both to work.
2015-10-20
Use props
MrJoshua
lvl.1
United Kingdom

The Naza M app no longer crashes when you launch it, following an update to the app yesterday.

Now please hurry up and fix the Ground Station app too!
2015-10-21
Use props
mode2
lvl.1

New Zealand

I have just installed the Naza M app from app store. It's the fix we've been waiting for.
Thanks DJI
2015-10-21
Use props
scottd9000
lvl.2

United States

Ground Station still not working.
2015-10-29
Use props
MrJoshua
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Come on DJI - You fixed the NM Assistant that had the same problem with the app crashing when scanning for the bluetooth module...  Why can't you make the same change to the Ground Station app.

I'm super, super frustrated.
2015-10-30
Use props
wimdonker
New

Netherlands

I am very pleased to hear that before the 15th of November I will be able to fly again with my expensive equipment.
Hope that it is even sooner, but we will see.
2015-11-1
Use props
fabrizio.seri
lvl.1

Italy

wimdonker@telfo Posted at 2015-11-1 18:04
I am very pleased to hear that before the 15th of November I will be able to fly again with my expen ...

Ground station no longer works on the Ipad version 9.00 IOS nothing to do ...
DJI Why not update the version immediately ...
The app falls after one second from the start.

The useful function would be to make a circular trajectory or flying sideways ... then with the nose facing the inside of the circle.

NM also assistant does not work...

because DJI does not evict an update?

Son months that ground station does not work on Apple devices ...

There is no date announced

you know the output of the new version for IOS 9???
2015-11-8
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

Does anyone know of the naza assistant and ground station still work with iOS 11? I'm on iOS 9 and scared to update but more and more of my apps are beginning to require iOS 11 so I'm being backed into a corner...  I really hate to dedicate an entire iPad just for 2 yr old Dji apps so it hoping these apps are working now that iOS is going 64 bit
2018-5-4
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Another dead end  forum page lots of these unanswered questions
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules