Ipad Files
1206 9 2015-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

So finally got the Ipad Air 2, COMPLETE noob to this fruit machine! LOL I know apple doesn't have a file manager as Mr. Jobs thought it would be easier if the APPS controlled the files, HOWEVER I like my files and being able to do with them what I want.  I downloaded a filemanager app but of course I can't find any of my DJI files, heck I can't even find the DJI folder.  Suggestions?
2015-10-8
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

You just don't need to.
Use the iPad as your FPV whilst flying, then if you want to review your shots or video in the air or on the ground just use the RH wheel to view all your shots.
When you get home or back to your main, or storage computer, download your files from the SD card.
2015-10-8
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

Flight logs though? They are on the SD card?
2015-10-8
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

I think they are on the P3s internal SD card.
Not the iPad.
2015-10-8
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

use itunes and there u have access to dji files
2015-10-8
Use props
Phantom Help
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

jayhkr, the following video explains how to access the flight logs from iTunes:

2015-10-8
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-10-8 19:39
use itunes and there u have access to dji files

Ok, PM's aren't working for me so I'll just put it here.  I'm not familiar at all with Apple.  I have looked through what I thought was everything in itunes, but I can't find where the files are hiding at.  

Also your help on another matter would be appreciated too.  So again, not used to the apple device I noticed zebra lines on my oversaturated areas (sky, sun, etc..).  I turned down the shutter till I had very little lines in the sky, however in doing so I could barely see the screen.  The video I was taking showed the same thing, looked like I was flying in near darkness.  What should I be looking for as far as a middle ground goes? (I need to get my histogram back up I think).

Lastly, I just acquired PS CC 15 and Lightroom, I know I can process the darkness in these, but any links to show me how?  I appreciate all the help!
2015-10-8
Use props
rayrokni
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

jayhkr Posted at 2015-10-8 22:14
Ok, PM's aren't working for me so I'll just put it here.  I'm not familiar at all with Apple.  I h ...

ur pm worked, i answered your pm, chk it out
2015-10-8
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

Phantom Help Posted at 2015-10-8 20:25
jayhkr, the following video explains how to access the flight logs from iTunes:

https://www.youtube ...

Much appreciated!  Always forget about your website to check in on for stuff like this!
2015-10-8
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-10-8 21:15
ur pm worked, i answered your pm, chk it out

Thanks Ray, must be user/cpu issues.
2015-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now