Short footage from local food truck/beer festival
679 3 2015-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ace789nj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151309 ft
United States

Not the best quality video but...what is awesome is that the Mayor of this town is who asked me to take the shots. I've been working with the town on a few projects and I'm pretty excited...in a nerd way...that they are "drone friendly". At a time where idiots w/ uav's are dominating the news..it's nice to have buy-in from folk like city gov't. (I did explin how flying directly above isn't the best thing so we made it short, just a view of the before and after).

ugh no bueno on the vid embedding I guess
https://www.facebook.com/video.p ... 6371665337795168674

2015-10-8
Use props
Mikey14
lvl.3

United States

I know you said it and sorry but this is terrible. I couldn't even watch the whole video. Keep trying and you'll get better!
2015-10-8
Use props
ace789nj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151309 ft
United States

LOL, ok then help. What parts were terrible and which were worse than that? Keep in mind, my UAS usage has really been limited to work (survey of an intersection, searching for people in yards, crap like that) I've never actually been into photography or cinematography.

I know I need a filter, that glare sucked. Also, I sped it up quite a bit so as to not have a long video, I know that made it look jittery at times. What else?
2015-10-9
Use props
Mudcon
lvl.3

United States

I would suggest leave out all the fast motion and leave it at normal speed.
2015-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules