Flight time and batteries
853 3 2015-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

A curious questions to ask? If you have 6 batteries all charged up, could you land each time exchanging batteries out until you are down to the six without the inspire 1 getting over heated?
2015-10-10
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

@Paul - thanks so much for the input. I was curious and this helps answer my question.
2015-10-11
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

It also depends on weather...   aircraft can get a little hot... especially camera, motors , video transmitter, and your phone or pad. Last  two can cause a bad video transmission, delays etc.  So I suggest you to let your aircraft to cool down for 15-20 min  after every 2 batteries
2015-10-11
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

ive run 5 back to back with no issues in 70 or so degree weather.  felt the motors and heatsinks under them after every battery and they never even got hot to the touch, never even warm really which was really surprising.  my samsung galaxy note 4 video live stream started to chop on the last battery, but this was an older app which wasnt very optimized as well and i thought the phone might be getting hot and derating the cpu, not sure if current one is any better or not.  Never felt the camera, maybe it was that instead of my phone but as it has a fan and heatsinks i figured it should be fine, especially when moving through the air.
2015-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules