Linking the remote controller& built-in receiver
3834 4 2014-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amar.karisiksar
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hi people,

I have bought new controller for my Phantom 2 and I followed instructions on how to get it connected.
http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php ... e_Remote_Controller

After blinking green light i press Link button until it flashes red. After that red light flashes for while and it turns out. Front light of DJI Phantom 2 turn to red light.
I have tried this procedure for many times between 2 controllers, and every time after flashing red link indicator it wont recognise controller.

Do anyone know solution to this problem?
2014-9-23
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Silly question but are you trying to pair a 2.4ghz controller with a 5.8ghz phantom ?
What model is your phantom and what model is the controller ?
2014-9-23
Use props
amar.karisiksar
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Its standard Phantom 2 H3-3D i think its 2.4ghz controller and phantom.
Controller came with phantom and it used to work, now i got another controller(same model). Just from now phantom link indicates flashing red light after pressing button, and it wont register any of those 2 controllers. I cant get stable green from link indicator.
2014-9-23
Use props
amar.karisiksar
New

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Linking procedures
1. Power on the PHANTOM 2.
2. Turn on the remote controller and place it 0.5m~1m away from the aircraft.
3. Push the link button with a thin object and hold it until the Link indicator blinks red, then release it.
4. When the Link indicator turns solid green, the link between the remote controller and the built-in receiver has been successfully established.

Step between 3 and 4 is missing in my part haha
2014-9-23
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

I am looking to buy a Phantom 2, that the person selling it says transmitter will not link with aircraft. Is this an easy fix or maybe just need to purchase a new receiver or transmitter?
Did you get yours linked?
2014-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules