New purchase
1050 3 2014-12-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captron
New

United States

Got my new Phantom I in yesterday and charged battery as directed in manual.  Had time to go online and read the manuals, seem a might more helpful.  Anyway my problems and questions... did try dji customer service first but just got boiunced from LA to NYC to LV and to FL... Just stayed on hold for over an hour to never talk to anyone... ok...First problem is that battery never goes from flashing the green LED...followed the sequence to power unit up for compass boxing... Turned remote on, plugged battery in but nothing.  No noise, lights or action...have battery charger set as described in manuals. Do you need to hook up drone online before other steps..?  That part was a bit confusing... But this thing is sitting with no response...Thanks for any help...
2014-12-17
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Absolutely nothing happens when you plug the battery into the Phantom?  Do you have a voltmeter or any way to check the battery to verify it has actually charged?   Yes, at some point you will need to use the software to check for updates but you won't be able to do that until you can get the Phantom to power up.
2014-12-17
Use props
Captron
New

United States

gil@wk.net Posted at 2014-12-18 09:44
Absolutely nothing happens when you plug the battery into the Phantom?  Do you have a voltmeter or a ...

Nothing happens..no lights sounds or action.....did think about meter.  Will look back and find correct voltage.  
2014-12-17
Use props
Captron
New

United States

Think problem solved....little plug on battery not connected correctly... Seems to be charging now ...Thanks for your help.  Sure I'll have more "problems"....
2014-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules