Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 forum different
706 3 2015-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bradneal24
lvl.4
United States

I have been poking around the Inspire 1 forum. Maybe it's my imagination, but I have noticed very little discussion of fly away's, malfunction, crashes, etc.
Is the Inspire build that much supperior to that of the P3, or is it pilot experience, or possibly both?

2015-10-12
Use props
gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Heck, you just haven't read some of the threads back when the Inspire first came out.  They had their own share of difficulties just like the P3 series is going through.  
(And just like the next model is going to!)
2015-10-12
Use props
liningiv
Second Officer
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

I have noticed on our P3 forum that since the last FW update that there are very few fly aways reported here also.  
Still plenty of crashes etc, but these are usually pilot error, not a machine malfunction.
You maybe right about pilot experience, I for example would not have bought an Inspire as a first 400 foot tripod, but after a few months with my P3P I am seriously considering the Inspire Pro with the X5 camera.
2015-10-12
Use props
Bittsandbobs
lvl.3

Italy

It must be pilot experience.  I bought the P3P, even though I felt that I was buying in above my abilities.
2015-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules