Inspire 1 not able to connect to DJI Go?
941 2 2015-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chronos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227454 ft
United States

I have been flying problem free and even upgraded to the 1.4.00.10 software with no issues. I have flown about 6 times since the upgrade but the last two times I have flown I noticed I had a hard time getting my Inspire to link up with the DJI app? I tried a couple Ipads and my Note 3 and got the Note to work after several attempts. Now I am having the same issue again but not able to get the Ipad mini, Ipad Air 2 or my Note 3 to connect to the app. On the IOS devices I am not even able to get the simulator to work because it does not connect to the bird....? I am able to still fly the Inspire but I have no video capabilities since the Inspire will not connect.  ------- Any sugestions or others who are having the same issue? $3000.00 RC copter now without full functionality - please help!!!! :@
2015-10-13
Use props
paalhenrik
New

Norway

I had this problem on my android, Xperia Z2. But the minute i turned on USB Debugging it worked instantly. Hope this helps.
2015-10-14
Use props
Chronos
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227454 ft
United States

paalhenrik Posted at 2015-10-15 01:50
I had this problem on my android, Xperia Z2. But the minute i turned on USB Debugging it worked inst ...

Nope USB debugging was still turned on for my android but it would not connect! I ended up going to the Hobby store where I bought my Inspire from and it ended up being a bad USB port! $675.00 later I now have a second remote and I am flying again.... Now I have to figure out where I need to send off my remote to for repairs? I'm sure it should be under warrantee since it has been less than a year?
2015-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules