Phantom Thailand, the best! [DJI tech support... Learn from them!]
1290 5 2015-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
duey101
lvl.2

Thailand

So... after having recieved a faulty P3P with a bad camera unit from DJI, I inquired with DJI tech support to resolve it.  Three weeks to finally get an answer.  Straight to the point, it was a joke.  They said my faulty camera unit was good and the blurry out of focus images it produced were normal.

Today I arrived back in Thailand where I bought it, the dealer is named Phantom Thailand.  I took it to the shop and just wanted to see what they would do so I described the problem and said... "How can we resolve this?"  Krit, the guy who runs the shop is a top professional, and he knows his products and understands customer satisfaction is priority #1.  He suggested we line up my unit with a brand new one and do a side by side set of comparison shots.  After the shots were finished it was CLEAR I bought a defective product (camera unit).  The camera on the new unit took clear, in focus images and mine... blurry, out of focus, purple fringing everywhere, really bad.  He and the technician agreed my camera was bad and they swapped out the new camera for my bad one right on the spot, no charge, no hassles, it took all of about two minutes.  Now, my P3P works as it should and I feel I actually now have what I paid for.

Phantom Thailand is a great dealer, they have everything, all DJI products in stock, spare parts, everything.  But more important than that they have superb, professional, high quality after sales service and they went out of their way to make sure I was a satisfied customer.  Krit and his technician were a joy to work with, friendly, knowledgable, professional.  You can bet I will be buying from them in the future as I know they will take care of any issues if I have them.  I can't say enough good things about Phantom Thailand and the staff there!  Thank you!

DJI... you should learn from these guys.  Send all your staff there for training because this is the way it is done.

2015-10-14
Use props
flyingwaco
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello,
thank you for your message. I just crash my P3P in Switzerland last monday due to Bird attack. I go 7 weeks in Thailand in Dezember. I think maybe buy a new one there. You was in Bangkok or they have another shop in Nord Thailand?
Thank you
2015-10-15
Use props
duey101
lvl.2

Thailand

flyingwaco@gmai Posted at 2015-10-15 20:19
Hello,
thank you for your message. I just crash my P3P in Switzerland last monday due to Bird attac ...

They are in downtown Bangkok, here is the Google maps link to their location...

https://www.google.com/maps/plac ... :0xd16a51c37173c360

You get off the sky train at Phya Thai station and it is only a five minute walk from there to their store.  Speak to Krit, he is great, they have everything and great customer service!  I was in Bangkok yesterday, today in Chiang Mai but no DJI store here.  Just go there, they are great to work with.
2015-10-15
Use props
flyingwaco
lvl.1

Switzerland

duey101 Posted at 2015-10-15 16:43
They are in downtown Bangkok, here is the Google maps link to their location...

https://www.googl ...

Ok. Easy to find. Thanks
2015-10-15
Use props
Joe Blow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 417149 ft

Colombia

awesome post........thanks
2015-10-15
Use props
stigjohan76
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1318976 ft

I totally agree. Phantom Thailand guys are super helpful and professional. Big Ups!
2015-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules