Is it me?
848 5 2014-12-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
talk2t_c
lvl.4

France

Is it me or is there a lack of input from the DJI 'experts' on the forum just recently?

Is it holiday time?

2014-12-18
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

They do seem to be like busses, never see one when you need one and then 3 come along all at once...
2014-12-18
Use props
rceagle1
lvl.1
United States

They are too busy with pro-sumer machine coming out to deal with hobby-sumers I'm guessing.  
2014-12-18
Use props
rod
Second Officer

New Zealand

When they are here they only refer you to your local distributor or say" try what he says".  which is all pretty useless considering this is their forum.
At the moment they are very poor in support.  I believe that forum members are far more valuable to learning the mysteries of the Phantom, especially when it is supplied with a less than informative so called manual.   (Still an amazing piece of technology though!)
2014-12-18
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

No, it's not just you.  What I find amazing is how DJI has neglected to create a series of basic instructional videos that would probably answer over 75% of the questions that pop up on the forum.  Over... and over... and over...  Or if they would just publish a decent set of F.A.Q.'s with periodic updates.
Can you imagine how easy it would be to answer questions with "see video 14 at the 5:14 mark"  or FAQ question 17 "Blinding Flashes of the Obvious"

But I suppose if I were the CEO of a corporation and I discovered there was a cadre of willing volunteers from the user community that will do most of my tech support for nothing, hey, I'd probably do the same thing.
2014-12-19
Use props
ciprianboboc
lvl.2

United States

I bought my Phantom from B&H Video. And they send me an email with this pretty good tutorial:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/ho ... /3715721099001.html
2014-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules