Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I have evidence of who has my drone. Police will not do anything.
4238 45 2015-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pcocherell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91814 ft
United States

BASS 666 Posted at 2015-10-20 04:46
good man .. im glad you had the balls to do something about it yourself instead of trying the crap s ...

The kindest words anyone has ever said. It felt good too.

Model Aircraft Operations

Model aircraft operations are for hobby or recreational purposes only.

The FAA has partnered with several industry associations to promote Know Before You Fly, a campaign to educate the public about using unmanned aircraft safely and responsibly. Individuals flying for hobby or recreation are strongly encouraged to follow safety guidelines, which include:

Fly below 400 feet and remain clear of surrounding obstacles
    Keep the aircraft within visual line of sight at all times
    Remain well clear of and do not interfere with manned aircraft operations
    Don't fly within 5 miles of an airport unless you contact the airport and control tower before flying
    Don't fly near people or stadiums
    Don't fly an aircraft that weighs more than 55 lbs
    Don't be careless or reckless with your unmanned aircraft – you could be fined for endangering people or other aircraft
2015-10-20
Use props
Willie Wonka
First Officer

United States

pcocherell@gmai Posted at 2015-10-20 18:54
The kindest words anyone has ever said. It felt good too.

I was gonna ask you if you live near me, i would have met you and then we go pay him a visit up close and personal.....

Good you got it back, now go and laser mark it with your name and phone number if you are going to do this stunt again lol.
2015-10-20
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

pcocherell@gmai Posted at 2015-10-20 05:37
So if I find a bag of money, finders keepers?

That looks like the bag that I lost!
2015-10-21
Use props
HunterBrooks
Second Officer

United States

Willie Wonka Posted at 2015-10-20 19:21
I was gonna ask you if you live near me, i would have met you and then we go pay him a visit up cl ...

After reading this story, that's actually what I plan on doing - somehow etching my information inside the P3.  Best spot appears to be directly behind the DJI badge - easy access from the battery opening.

That might be the only benefit to the possible new registration process coming up soon.  Get an "N" number and etch it into the inside as well as having the outside sticker.
2015-10-21
Use props
Cloud Chaser On
lvl.1
Flight distance : 185745 ft
United States

No matter what safety precautions you take you can't account for wind, motor, prop, or battery failure. Be safe and fly like you expect something to go wrong.

That said, I am glad that you bird was returned. Safe flying!
2015-10-21
Use props
Willie Wonka
First Officer

United States

HunterBrooks Posted at 2015-10-21 16:27
After reading this story, that's actually what I plan on doing - somehow etching my information in ...

I always mark my stuff, mostly with black light ink, even the stuff i sell on eBay for potential buy swap and return schemes. Its a F...ed up world out there.
2015-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules