Share your flight record
1250 5 2015-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Phantomen3
lvl.2

Sweden

Hello all, share your flight record from the Dji Go app

And if u dont want to upload a picture, if you want to be boring, then how long is your total flight time, total distance and total flights? And what version of phantom 3 do you have? i got phantom 3 professional.

http://i.imgur.com/muKCyQw.png
2015-10-20
Use props
Westside Osprey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95915 ft
United States

I have only had my P3P a few weeks but I flown it a bit:

I have another bunch of flights as well beta testing a new app, those dont show here.

Love this drone it is my 5th one, first Phantom. The rest I had to build like S800, F550 etc.
Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 12.38.02.jpg
2015-10-20
Use props
ag0n
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

My log folder is empty lately.  Hmm.
2015-10-20
Use props
Ulysse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Sharing flight records has absolutely no interest.
Sharing your best videos is far more interesting, even more if you live in a beautiful country... like nordic ones !!
2015-10-20
Use props
Phantomen3
lvl.2

Sweden

Ulysse Posted at 2015-10-21 08:06
Sharing flight records has absolutely no interest.
Sharing your best videos is far more interesting, ...

nah i want to know how many times you have flight with it, i have had mine for about 1 ½ month and 110 flights so far 11+ hours flying time, i only wonder when it will crash down from the sky.
2015-10-21
Use props
Ulysse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

When it will crash is a matter of time (of course) and this time is in some way more related to the way the pilot uses his Phantom than the Phantom itself.
Going outside, putting props on the quad, inserting a half charged battery, turning everything on and being rude with the stick and I'm sure you have more chance to have a crash.
I have mine since May, 10 hours flight, 50 flights, 65km, in a country where it is forbidden and where the weather is not so good (impossible to fly since more than 15 days now). I strictly follow my checklist on each flight and I'm very calm on the stick... but even doing this way, I'm almost sure it will crash some day. Being really aware of security and procedures I just hope the crash will happen later than sooner.

You live in a stunning country and you have 2 other ones around you : Norway (which is for me the ultimate destination in Europe) and Denmark... show us nice videos of your country !!!
2015-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules