Will DJI Go work on Nexus 4 for use with OSMO?
1443 5 2015-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grosmornenp
New

Canada

Planning to get an OSMO and have both a Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 that I could use with it. I know the Nexus 7 works with DJI Go, but I think it will be too big to use with the OSMO.
And I can't figure out if the Nexus 4 is compatible.

Anyone know?
Thanks

2015-10-20
Use props
fredbh
lvl.1

United States

I also would like to know this.
2016-1-29
Use props
grosmornenp
New

Canada

fredbh Posted at 2016-1-29 20:09
I also would like to know this.

Hello fredbh, did you find out if the Nexus 4 will work with the OSMO?
2016-3-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

Please refer to below official information. (It'll be good to know that if the Nexus 4 is compatible with DJI GO App, since it's not in below list, we don't guarantee the compatibility.)
DJI GO APP

iOS Version v2.7.1.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.

Android Version v2.7.0.
Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.
Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
2016-3-22
Use props
slametps.reg
New

Indonesia

RE: Will DJI Go work on Nexus 4 for use with OSMO?

I use Nexus 5 as monitor in RC of P3P and i1 using DJI GO. No problem at all. But, when I use the same device to work with Osmo, I got various problem such as unable connect access Osmo camera (enter and exit), video available but all status is N/A, and others.
I tried reinstall DJI GO 2.7.1 with no luck. Finally, I use my Note 3 and works smoothly. Still wonder. Hope my Nexus 5 also works well with Osmo.
2016-4-7
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

slametps.reg Posted at 2016-4-7 17:22
I use Nexus 5 as monitor in RC of P3P and i1 using DJI GO. No problem at all. But, when I use the sa ...

Hello!
Since the Osmo is connected to the DJI GO App thru WiFi but not the USB cable, so the transmission of the image and the signal of OSD may be influenced by the WiFi condition and your phone's property.
2016-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules