customer service
1085 0 2015-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bfisher28
New

United States

have attempted to contact several technical support agents regarding my phantom 3 standard being defective for just about a month now. I've had problems with connection issues, range problems and losing signal at close range along with several other problems. I've hadlocal dji dealers/technicians try trouble shooting the problems with no success and suggested that i continue to try contacting someome at dji to request an RMA due to my phantom being defective.. I decided that i would prefer to try and send my phantom standard back to dji china HQ where i purchased it, and pay the difference in price to upgrade to the phantom professional. About 5 days later, I finally was able to get ahold of someone via telephone to request an RMA which was granted, But was advised before i send the phantom standard back, that i needed to contact someome from the dji headquarters in china and explain my situation and out my request in with them for the RMA and pay them the difference so i coild upgrade to the professional.. i have been waiting for a reply regarding my request for over 2 weeks. When I actually do get ahold of someone on the phone , i am told that I need to contact someone else who can help me with my reqest. I can not explain my frustration with your support teams in resolving this issue. I have been waiting very patiently for almost a month now for a reply from someone about this request, and I have gotten no replies from anyone after sending MULTIPLE emails and phone calls. The customer support I have received has been absolutely horrible, and extremely disappointing. I've spent a lot of money to receive a defective product, and I can't even get a reply from dji with any answers to my questions and concerns. I finally get a reply from the china HQ, requesting to provide them wjth flight logs and other information regarding my phantom standard. Then i was advised that it was been past their 14 day return/exchange policy and that my request was not possible, and that i needed to review their 14 day policy again... I am furious.. Because of djis HORRIBLE communication and poor customer service/support team, has caused me to excede the 14 day policy and lose my product warranty.. MY EXCHANGE/RETURN WARRANTY IS NOW VOID BECAUSE DJIs HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND BEING UNABLE TO CONTACT THEIR CUSTOMERS IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME IS THE REASON MY WARRANTY IS NOW NO LONGER ACTIVE. I waited patiently for several weeks, receiving 2 replys which included absolutly no helpful information about any of the things i mentioned in my previous emails. Ive never been treated so poorly by customer support / technical reps in my life.. All i was simply requesting was the chance to send back the defective phantom standard i purchased ( that was declared defective by OFFICIAL DJI DEALERS AND TECHNICIANS ), and upgrade to the phantom professional.. Which i mentioned i would be more than happy to pay the difference to upgrade to the professional. I never requested any refund of my orriginal purchase, but sinply wanted to pay the extra cost for an upgraded phantom.. Which i thought was a reasonable request due to the circumstances... If anyone is availabe to contact me who sincerely cares about their customers  contining to be loyal to the company and be happy with their products, i woild love to resolve this issue finally.

Blake
2015-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules