Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
2.4.0 app
1472 8 2015-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alan brooks
Second Officer

United Kingdom

DJI Go 2.4.0 app availably in app store
2015-10-21
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

Thanks. I did the update and went through all the menus seeing no changes
To my settings and checking for changes. I didn't see any. Update went well
With no problems this time for me. I have not flown yet due to winds here.
Someone who flies please post it here if it all went well or not. If I get to fly
I'll post it here. If you find something let us all know and thanks again.
2015-10-21
Use props
jackiedh
First Officer
Flight distance : 83589314 ft
  • >>>
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbendjebar View Post
Can anyone provide an explanation for the "Gimbal Yaw synchronous follow" on-off switch in advanced settings in the gimbal section? What does it do turned on (default), and what is the effect if you turn it off?[

QUOTE=Mr Sploodge;32943852]You can visually see what jhkiom said here

Phantom 3 - Gimbal YAW Synchronous (0 min 57 sec)
[/QUOTE]

Mr Sploodge; can you check after upgrading the Remote today and the IOS app to 2.40 if you still have those settings --

Mine are gone...
This is on the Inspire 1--still there on the P 3

Thanks

Jack
2015-10-21
Use props
Machoman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-10-21 17:40
Thanks for the warning.

I've made sure that I have disabled automatic updates, now.

For the software its always possible to test it ans still to uninstall it and use an older version.

I am more concerned about the RC Firmware. It seems the tablet has to be rooted to be able to install a firewall.
2015-10-21
Use props
btamkins
lvl.4
Flight distance : 269291 ft
United States

Updated the firmware on both of my controllers today and did a test flight around the front yard. There does not appear to be any differences other than the added switch options to enable gimble roll adjustment in single controller mode. Everything else worked as it did before the uodate. I did experiment with the gimble tilt issue though, and I found that no matter how you set it to level, if you just let it sit on the ground and watch it will slowly roll back to the right. I beleive this may be a balance issue due to the roll arm being on the right side of the camera. I am going to try and offset it by adding weight to the left side of the camera and see if it helps overcome the drift.
2015-10-21
Use props
remltr
lvl.4

United States

I am on the dji download website and I don't see the new app or any new firmware. Where are you guys downloading from?

Well of course the app gets downloaded from itunes, but where is this firmware for the rc that is being discussed?

Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 6.57.46 PM.png
2015-10-21
Use props
remltr
lvl.4

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-10-21 19:03
Apple's App Store.

It's an update for the GO app.

You were answering while I was editing...
2015-10-21
Use props
remltr
lvl.4

United States

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-10-21 19:06
Likewise...

I just edited my post, too.

Got it all updated. Forgot the firmware is now being updated via the RC and iPad. I also updated to IOS 9.1.

So the one thing, without flying, that I noticed is that the gimbal options are back to the two expo settings, where in the previous app (which I saved to my desktop for cases like this) there were 4 or 5 options. Will try installing the old app later and see if they come back.
2015-10-21
Use props
ftimster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

im on fw 06. pilot app 1.1.2 and flying high!!!!
2015-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules