Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
$649 -what's in the box + a few questions- want to buy right now
1431 8 2015-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkySight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

I was just about to purchase the Osmo when I started to notice I didn't see anything about a smartphone holder, any type of case, or a battery charger included for $649. I would be shocked if one has to buy a charger seperatly, but I wouldn't put it passed DJI for them to make you buy the iphone holder. That's really shady if that's the case.
I see it listed as an accessory just like I see a tripod. I understand the tripod not coming with it because it's meant as a device you woudl use on the move for the most part. However, we need a view finder to frame the shot and set up the software. It would be real crazy to have to hold my iphone or ipad air 2 (if it works on this the Air2) in one hand and then hold the Osmo in the other hand.   Am I crazy and missing something about the smartphone holder?
Am I correct to assume if I do buy a second battery that the charger (that just has to come with the Osmo) would charge the new battery

Can I use one of the tripods I already own or is the Osmo like the Inspire camera where it had custom reversed threads making it almost impossible to initially find extra ND Filters? If I have to buy the DJI tripod, does anyone know how high it is or how long that extension rod happens to be? They really don't have any specs on accessories or photos to show some of them in use.

Has anyone used the Vehicle mount? I wonder if it would work on a smooth ceiling or tall window as well to be able to shoot down on a crowd, since I believe it be controlled remotely from a smart phone wifi.\

Has anyone looked at the case? Is it big enough to hold the Osmo, the Camera from the Osmo, and any accessories like the iphone holder without everything bumping into each other?

I dont' know what we would all do without this outlet to get questions answered, to vent and to help each other. I was just about to pull the trigger when I realized this may end up being over $100 more than the original $649 price.

Thank you!

2015-10-21
Use props
webi
lvl.1

United States

You can find whats in the box from the store page.  scroll down and you will see the tabs for overview, tech specs and  in the box.    I'm still waiting on mine to come in.  I ordered the extra battery and the extension pole.   

Once mine comes in and I play with it,  I might invest in the rest of the accessories.
2015-10-21
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

webi Posted at 2015-10-21 14:06
You can find whats in the box from the store page.  scroll down and you will see the tabs for overvi ...

I'll go take a look. I thought we looked and didn't see much. When did you order it? I wonder when I'l get it here in Dallas if I order it today
2015-10-21
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

webi Posted at 2015-10-21 14:06
You can find whats in the box from the store page.  scroll down and you will see the tabs for overvi ...

I went here: http://store.dji.com/product/osmo

One item of the list says this: Suite of accessories including bike & car mount, tripod, extension stick and phone mount.
So, I would assume it comes with those for the $649 but as we all know, you just don't ever know for sure about DJI and if everything didn't take so long it would be much more tolerable  Thanks Webi!.
2015-10-21
Use props
mrtonyt5000
New

Australia

The $649usd set comes with: The handle, camera, phone mount, case, battery  and charger. All other accessories are extra.
2015-10-21
Use props
mrtonyt5000
New

Australia

Go down the page under accessories. There are 4 tabs. Overview, tech specs, in the box and FAQ. Hit in the box.
2015-10-21
Use props
mrtonyt5000
New

Australia

It also comes with a cable for charger, wrist strap, shoulder strap, 16gb micro SD, uv filter, lens cap and protection cap.
2015-10-21
Use props
mrtonyt5000
New

Australia

And also, if you already own an inspire x3 camera you can just buy the handle kit without the camera for $269.
2015-10-21
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

Thanks everyone!
2015-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules