please help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shon.white
lvl.2

United States

Can someone tell me what's the best phone or tablet to use with my phantom 3pro. I tried to find djis list, but I've no luck. Please help.
2015-10-21
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

These are DJI's recommended products. In my opinion, the iPad Mini3 or 4 is the best suited ( or the Air 2 if you want a bigger screen )..

Recommended Devices

iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus

Android: Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Nubia Z7 mini, SONY Z3 EXPERIA, MI 3, MI PAD
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
2015-10-21
Use props
Shon.white
lvl.2

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-10-22 05:03
These are DJI's recommended products. In my opinion, the iPad Mini3 or 4 is the best suited ( or the ...

Thanks man
2015-10-21
Use props
JerEl
lvl.2

Poland

I've been using my Samsung Note 4 phone until I can save up enough $ for a tablet and other than being a smaller screen works great and I don't even turn off all the apps running in the background like some have to do.  The only negative I can find with the IOS fruity brand is it won't work with the Litchi app which is many times better than the GO app for flying IMO.  So after reading through 100s of messages on this same question of yours I'm going to go with the Android 10" Samsung Tablet.
2015-10-21
Use props
CaveDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

JerEl Posted at 2015-10-22 01:17
I've been using my Samsung Note 4 phone until I can save up enough $ for a tablet and other than b ...

10 inch won't fit in the holder, 9.7" will, barely....
2015-10-22
Use props
cgl817
lvl.3

United States

I use the ipad mini 2 without wifi and it works fine until the temp is above like 90 then the it over heats and turns off. Kind of alarming if your in the middle of a flight. I made some thin ice packs that worked good a few times this summer.
2015-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules