Beeping
1371 6 2015-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
clive
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41969 ft
United Kingdom

Why, oh why does DJI insist on waking the whole neighbourhood when the P3 starts up? It's so loud my dead mother jumps in her urn.

And why do we get lots of beeping when upgrading the firmware? Just started the controller and had to remove it and the iPad to another room.

2015-10-22
Use props
jjejfjf
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-22
Use props
kiwichrish
lvl.3

It is surprisingly loud, but not more so than any multi-rotor that uses the motors to 'beep' speed controller status etc.
2015-10-26
Use props
ag0n
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Good warning to "stand back".
2015-10-27
Use props
muddkattgowfo
lvl.1
United States

So since doing the firmware update on P3P now when I start (turn on) my RC it cycles and starts beeping with a red light.  Doesn't matter what order order I start stuff in.  If I tap either control stick it stops and I get a green light.  As it has been nothing but rain or work I can't get out to fly and test it.  Any Ideas?????
2015-10-28
Use props
muddkattgowfo
lvl.1
United States

yes I did.  now have new firmware update in RC and Aircraft.  Still does it (beeping) but all seems to be ok and it flies OK.  Just annoying.
2015-12-2
Use props
jasper7821
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

You mean it beeps continuously as your flyig and the indicator light stays red? It should be solid red when turned on by itself and solid green when you power up the aircraft.
Also, you have the 4 white lights solid white? That indicates fully charged battery.
I know it will start beeping after you leave it idle for several minutes to notify you in case you forgot to turn it off, but constant beeping it should not do.
2015-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules