Cannot connect to BTU with DJI Assistant, iPhone6
4842 7 2014-12-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
decoratz
lvl.2
United States

Hi all, I just got my BTU and when I try to discover it under DJI Assistant, it never finds the device. When I run the Naza-M Assistant, it does find the device. Then it tells me to update the firmware using the PC Assistant. But PC Assistant doesn't show any updates available!

Because I'm not running in Naza-M mode, I want to get the Phantom mode Assistant working.

Is anyone else seeing these issues? Any ideas how to remedy it?

Thanks

2014-12-19
Use props
Lyth
lvl.1

United States

I can't get either end of the BTU to show up in the assistant.  I installed the drivers and It shows up in windows device manager but not assistant.  I can get the GS app on my ipad to see the controller but its asking for a password I never had an opportunity to set.  The available instructions are pretty much useless.
2015-2-16
Use props
Lyth
lvl.1

United States

I was able to get both the ground end and air end connected and updated by doing the ground end with the air end connected to it first.  I was trying to connect the ground end with the bluetooth module to my pc to update first and it refused to see it.  Still can't figure out why my MC is showing up in the ground station labeled "Gcfg" and has a password set that I do not know.
2015-2-16
Use props
Lyth
lvl.1

United States

After finding the BTU reset button in assistant I'm all set.   My ipad air running the latest IOS  is connecting no problem.
2015-2-16
Use props
wwobbe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1022628 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like to share my iPhone 6+ trauma with you: Recently, after I did software upgrade on my phantom2, vision+ and iPhone, everything, iPhone and iPad had "ground checked OK" the day before, I could not connect to the Camera. The controller worked, it started, flew and landed but no visual or camera. The scenario was apparently caused by an app (Cobra Radar Detector) using bluetooth and who knows what else. After removing that app my visuals were available again. Another procedure might be advisable is to restart the iPhone and iPad before flying. However, after encountering this I used my Android HTC DNA backup phone  and shock over miracle, everything worked as advertised. Steve Jobs ghost?

2015-6-11
Use props
wwobbe
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

wwobbe@mac.com Posted at 2015-6-11 22:36
I like to share my iPhone 6+ trauma with you: Recently, after I did software upgrade on my phantom2, ...

I failed to mention that I have an Android HTC DNA as a backup phone. Shock over miracle, my Android controlled all aspects of flight, camera and video feed properly! Steve Jobs ghost?
2015-6-16
Use props
wwobbe
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

wwobbe@mac.com Posted at 2015-6-11 22:36
I like to share my iPhone 6+ trauma with you: Recently, after I did software upgrade on my phantom2, ...

I failed to mention that I have an Android HTC DNA as a backup phone. Shock over miracle, my Android controlled all aspects of flight, camera and video feed properly! Steve Jobs ghost?
2015-6-16
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You mentioned 3 times 3 post Steve jobs  ghost you want to fill us In 2020
2020-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules