Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone deffender ... Interseting...
1087 5 2015-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fvnaguib
lvl.4
United States

Drone deffender...

2015-10-23
Use props
acenothing
Second Officer
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

Interesting video.  It seems to show the drone defender forcing the drone to land.  I want to cal BS on this.  How does it force the bird to the ground?
2015-10-23
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

acenothing Posted at 2015-10-24 09:18
Interesting video.  It seems to show the drone defender forcing the drone to land.  I want to cal BS ...

Yet another defence equipment contractor looking for something to flog to the government. It could actually work, all it needs to do is send jamming radio signals to the aircraft, which will then decide the radio link is lost and go into RTH mode. However I think it is BS because RTH does not mean landing where it is as shown in that clip, that will only happen when the battery is critically low.

Amazing how they always choose a Phantom for those demonstrations.
2015-10-23
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

This was posted before, no harm though. This is a Governmental device. I can't see it released to the public due to the interference that it can create in the spectrum.
2015-10-23
Use props
Spankybear
Second Officer
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

This will get interesting... They are jamming the GPS singles? I thought it was illegal to jam GPS signals... Jam a GPS on a cell phone and tell me how that will work for you if the FCC comes knocking on your door
2015-10-25
Use props
kairkyo161
lvl.3

United States

Spankybear Posted at 2015-10-25 22:44
This will get interesting... They are jamming the GPS singles? I thought it was illegal to jam GPS s ...

ANY form of radio jamming is illegal in the united states
2015-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules