Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-10-28
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

wow, that's a great technology! challenge accepted !
2015-10-29
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

vu.q.le@outlook Posted at 2015-10-28 22:34
After watching another video of the new hand operated "Wizzard" wand in place of the regular remote  ...

One of my quads is a Blade Chroma - it's apparently a disguised Yuneec. I do like it because it easier to control - I can make it go really slow (the P3P is much faster than any other quad I have) and it's more "self-contained, i.e., I just need the bird and the controller, no tablet or other external device required.

That said, the camera in the P3P is far superior. Well, at least the camera controls. On my other quads with cameras (including the Chroma) there isn't much control over the camer. The ISO, shutter speed, filtering, etc on the P3P thus far seem vastly superior to anything else I own. Can't make any comparison with the Solo as I don't own one. Most Solo owners appear to be using a GoPro camera.

Art Burke - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2015-10-29
Use props
Bluevista
lvl.2

United States

I saw my first Yuneec last night, and despite a few technical advantages from DJI, I think the Yuneec is the hands down winner.

Why?

Customer support.  I've been out of the air for over 6 weeks now because a tech flaw with the system resulted in it now being in the bottom of a lake.  Support from DJI has been HORRENDOUS; shockingly bad.  I'd rather be flying a drone with 95% of full state-of-the art capability, than be an owner of a technology leader but grounded.
2015-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules