Can't update RC firmware
1873 8 2015-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JapanDave
lvl.2
Japan

Ahh, this is really pissing me off. I have been trying for 5 hours to update the RC.
I tried theUSB via mini SD card way. No dice.
Tried through the app and I get this message. "the rc is required to update, please check the firmware upgrade tutorial videos in academy"

Any ideas how to get this done?
2015-10-24
Use props
JapanDave
lvl.2
Japan

Just tried connecting through my iPad and it says that I need to do the update via the USB. But when I put it in and turn on the RC nothing happens. When I stick the USB in PC it opens up fine, so I know the USB is working. WTF????
2015-10-24
Use props
Machoman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1036959 ft
Austria

Why you want to update? Want new limits?
2015-10-24
Use props
Nick119
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3764045 ft
United Kingdom

Im having a problem also ! ive received my inspire pro yesterday and ordered a second slave remote which didnt come as a kit, i updated the new firmware on the master  with no problem via the go app,  i then had to load an earlier firmware on to the slave before i could use the go app to update to the current version which this would not work. It now says no version in the settings and will not recognise  a micro sd card with any firmware on or the go app to update the firmware, also i cannot pair with the master nothing is happening when i press the button to find RC ! can anybody help ? am i missing something ?
Thanks Nick
2015-10-24
Use props
burington
lvl.1

United States

Tonight I tried to update my Inspire RC using the DJI Go 2.4.  After 35 minutes of beeping the controller light stayed on solid blue.  The app acts like it is trying to connect to a Standard instead of my Inspire.  I now see a WiFi connect button on the app that I have never seen before.  The RC is disconnected from the Inspire and when I try to use the Link RC button nothing happens.  I am lost now.  Does anyone know how I can connect my RC to the Inspire?  Thanks.
2015-10-24
Use props
JapanDave
lvl.2
Japan

Machoman Posted at 2015-10-24 18:36
Why you want to update? Want new limits?

Why else, b/c we are told we need the latest firmware to fly safely.

I managed to update the second controller, but I can't update the firmware on the android DJO GO app. But , when I connect the iPad it will update. Why the fuck is there so much discrepancies between OS's. And still the App won't go into camera mode on the android unless you put it in USB debugging mode on the developers settings.

This is a joke, wish I had not bought one now.
2015-10-24
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

The F word shows your IQ.   
2015-10-25
Use props
JapanDave
lvl.2
Japan

vonbaron1 Posted at 2015-10-26 07:53
The F word shows your IQ.

Really, I suppose one of the smartest men in the world (Neil deGrasse Tyson) is an idiot b/c he used the f-word.

So yeah, if the f-word shows my IQ, I can live with that. But, more so, as Paul has stated, it shows my frustration to why something so simple with other brands drones, can be such a pain with this Drone. It is ridiculous.

2015-10-25
Use props
JapanDave
lvl.2
Japan

PaulKerry Posted at 2015-10-26 09:22
Hey... Think on this Dave... He said it shows your IQ. He didn't say it shows a low IQ.

So... If we ...

LOL, that is a good way to take it.

Cheers Paul.
2015-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules