Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Now going live !!!
1221 7 2015-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 368983 ft
Indonesia

Hi everyone,

Thanks to all of those who helped us during the testing phase. Very appreciated indeed. We are now officially live with our marketplace and ready to expose your work to customers worldwide. The video below will tell you a bit more about the whole concept.

Looking forward to showcasing your work to our customers.

You can visit the site at www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Cheers

Patrice
2015-10-24
Use props
zubeko
lvl.1

United Kingdom

looking good, good luck
2015-10-24
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Hong Kong

Funny how you're not seeing the bigger picture. We sold 8 segments 3 days ago to a large French TV studio doing a documentary on Bali. We agreed on $400/segment which was a complete bargain for them as opposed to sending a crew from France.   Everything is relative in life and it's all a question of perspective.   Having said this, we don't impose pricing points for content creators. They have complete flexibility and can change anytime they want. No one in the market allows that kind of benefits for content creators.   Think BIG people. There is a lot of opportunity out there.
2015-10-24
Use props
dopeytree
First Officer
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think your prices are too low especially for video!
2015-10-24
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Indonesia

dopeytree Posted at 2015-10-25 02:28

Hi and thanks for your feedback,

Pricing is not determined by us, but rather by the content creators. That is the beauty of the site. Content creators can adjust their offering as they see fit. The range we offer if from Free to $3000 per video segment (by increments of $25).  

Everything is in the hands of the artists. Feel free to submit footage that you feel would be of value.

Cheers

Patrice
2015-10-24
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Indonesia

dopeytree Posted at 2015-10-25 02:28

Hi and thanks for your feedback,

Pricing is not determined by us, but rather by the content creators. That is the beauty of the site. Content creators can adjust their offering as they see fit. The range we offer is from Free to $3000 per video segment (by increments of $25).  

Everything is in the hands of the artists. Feel free to submit footage that you feel would be of value.

Cheers

Patrice
2015-10-24
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Indonesia

Hi everyone, many of you have submitted footage for approval. Unfortunately, I needed to reject 90% of the submissions as they were not aligned with our mission statement of displaying the beauty of the planet. Due to intense regulations in the USA, we do not want to showcase any sequences that would be shot in a city environment. Our focus is on exoticism and unfortunately cityscapes do not qualify.

Please understand this done for everyone's best interests.

Feel free to submit footage you may have of the following categories:

- Oceanic
- Panoramic
- Scenic Landscapes
- Cultural/Historical

Cheers everyone and keep em coming at www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Cheers

Patrice
2015-10-26
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Hong Kong

I've rejected plenty already, thanks ;-). If you do have some legitimate footage that you would like to submit, please feel free to do so. Cheers
2015-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules