TB47 Battery Does Not Charge on Brand New Inspire1 Unit
1050 0 2015-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZSuttonPhoto
New

United States

I just got an Inspire1 Drone. I bought it in NYC two days ago, and flew back to LA with it this afternoon, where I live. When I got it, I did some quick preliminary checks with it and everything seemed to be working well. The battery on the unit was at 50%, but since I was out of town, I did not even test the unit itself other than do some really quick battery checks by pressing the remote and battery buttons once.

I then flew home with the unit (making sure to put the battery on my carry on, and not as a checked bag). When I arrived home, I was unable to check the battery life on the unit (Pressing the button just did nothing), so I tried to charge it. It has been charging for a couple hours now, and there have not been any lights to light up on the unit for the entirety of the charge (or when I try to test the life of the battery). The remote seems to charge without any issues, but the unit's battery doesn't seem to be functioning. It's as though the TB47 is completely unoperational now.

I wanted to check if this was a known issue or if I was doing something incorrectly here. I did some searching, and it seems that it's a pretty common issue, and DJI has completely disregarded anyone who has had this issue happen to them. Am I doing something wrong here? Is my battery malfunctioning? Does my charger not work for some reason? Or is this product just a piece of trash?

2015-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules