My first video opnions please.
897 7 2015-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reptilesteve
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've had my pro for 2 months now done around 30 flights and loving it, I was after advice and opinions on my first video i used an nd4 filter.

Thanks for any replies.

2015-10-26
Use props
bryn1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Steve,
How far out was that flight? seemed to be quite a distance, did you do any correction/grading in post at all? what resolution did you shoot it

Thanks
bryn
2015-10-26
Use props
nsa_jamie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 318760 ft
United Kingdom

Looks ok. Just a shame the tilted horizon totally ruins the whole video.
2015-10-26
Use props
Sling Shot
lvl.3

United States

Very nice!...you caught the sun at a perfect time and the right choice on the filter. Another nice thing with filters..it reduces to eliminates jello effect and gives you smoother panning effects as well. Mainly in yaw. Love the area...good job!!
2015-10-26
Use props
Sling Shot
lvl.3

United States

How far out was that?...Also you might want to increase the "Expo" and reduce the gain a tad. Something to play with for smoother videos. What were your camera settings?
2015-10-26
Use props
reptilesteve
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Shot it in 1080p meant to film 4k but forgot to check that, everything else was on auto i think and i added a bit of saturation and sharpness when editing that was all, i was gutted about the horizon level. The first flight went about 1km away then flew back over myself and just under 2km the other dirrection.
2015-10-27
Use props
Jeiman
New
Flight distance : 993924 ft
United States

It's great footage.   I always like video from the phantom.   The only problem is that your average viewer who isn't an  RC enthusiast  will find this boring after the first  20 seconds.   I think you could have made this video less than a  minute long.  The reason I watched the whole thing was because I have a P3P.  Keep flying  and doing what you love .
2015-10-27
Use props
reptilesteve
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yeah i agree i'm not planning anymore long clips like these.
2015-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules