Definitely DJI plays with us...
1320 3 2015-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos1988
lvl.2

Spain

Definitely DJI plays with us and our money.

I lost OSMO October 9th day early in the morning in Spain and a friend of mine too.
He puts it sent to 5-7 working days. So far so good.

For a few days, I sent an email saying they're sorry, but sending 7 business days delayed because they knew they would have many orders ... (hahaha, a product that carry announcing more than 9 months everyone asking about it, and say they did not know they were going to have so many orders)

A few days later, I get in touch with the online chat and tell me that 1-3 days ... send me spend 2 days and I contact again.

I am told that my order was to have been on October 20, which was among the first orders sent. I asked to send an email to onlinesales@dji.com and ask what happened.
I answer by saying they're sorry, but there were many orders and delayed a while.

Today I return to get in touch with the online chat and tell me within 3 days they send me ... but you already told me a week ago ...

WHAT HAPPENS DJI ??
It is October 27 and all you've done is collect my money

2015-10-27
Use props
Tokkelossi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Well today is the last day of my delayed shipping and still no movement or emails from dji. My order is still in 'paid' status. So now we enter week 3 with nothing happening.

One more week of this and I won't touch dji ever again. I love their stuff but this ..... Well just stinks of not giving a toss.

I don't care how busy they are. I don't care that they had high demand. I don't care about the shipping date. ...... I just want the bloody truth. That I can live with and plan for.

I WANT THE TRUTH DJI

HOW LONG WILL IT REALLY TAKE TO SHIP?

That's all I want from you.
2015-10-27
Use props
Carlos1988
lvl.2

Spain

I finally canceled the order with DJI.
And I bought yesterday October 29 on the website of Multicopter.gr in Greece ...
And I have received today October 30 in SPAIN !!!

That's what is called work DJI ... See if you learn !!
2015-10-30
Use props
Richardrambone
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered osmo twice, canceled both times do to dji's incompetence. I order one on eBay on the 28 th and I'm happy to say I received my osmo on Saturday October 30th. Haveing spent over 6 thousand dollar on  dji products I expected them to take care of there regular customers a little better.
2015-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules