Sort it out DJI! Where is my OSMO?
1782 11 2015-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
You couldn't even use my real name... I'm just another DJI Customer that you've let down! Didn't this happen with the Phantom and the Inspire?

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for ordering the DJI Osmo. Your order is currently being processed.

Due to unprecedented demand, your order is still in line to be shipped.
However, we are delighted to say that you will receive your Osmo before mid-November.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Thank You,
DJI
2015-10-28
Use props
Tokkelossi
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just orders one from droneland.nl will be here in 5 days. When it arrives I'll cancel dji. Never ever again.
2015-10-28
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Dear "info", we are sorry about it. We will use customer name next time if we send email. May I know your order number so that I can check latest order status for you? Thanks.
2015-10-29
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Store Posted at 2015-10-29 09:26
Dear "info", we are sorry about it. We will use customer name next time if we send email. May I know ...

Hi Store.. can I get a realistic update on when I will receive the Osmo? Its almost been 3 working weeks since I ordered it.. Most of the world seems to be getting deliveries but not heard about customers in the UK..

Very disappointing launch of a product when an entire country seems to be left off DJI's delivery list.. Really taken away the enjoyment of getting a "new" product having to wait so long..

Order No: 044112108812
2015-10-29
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

sploodge Posted at 2015-10-29 17:39
Hi Store.. can I get a realistic update on when I will receive the Osmo? Its almost been 3 working ...

Hi, sploodge,I'm sorry for the late response due to weekend here in China. I see that your order has been shipped out by DHL already.
2015-11-2
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Store Posted at 2015-11-2 09:31
Hi, sploodge,I'm sorry for the late response due to weekend here in China. I see that your order h ...

Yeah, but looks like its been put on hold in Germany Looks like the German want my Osmo
onhold.PNG
2015-11-2
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

sploodge Posted at 2015-11-2 17:34
Yeah, but looks like its been put on hold in Germany  Looks like the German want my Osmo

If it can't be released in these two working days, you can contact us at onlinesales@dji.com for help and we will check it with DHL.
2015-11-2
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Store Posted at 2015-11-2 09:41
If it can't be released in these two working days, you can contact us at  for help and we will che ...

Thanks for the info..

Don't really care about the Osmo anymore.. The excitement has well and truly gone..
2015-11-2
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

sploodge Posted at 2015-11-2 17:56
Thanks for the info..

Don't really care about the Osmo anymore.. The excitement has well and trul ...

Sorry to hear about that. But you will find the OSMO is worth waiting when you receive it.  
2015-11-2
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.2

Philippines

What's the rush, some counties are bound to have a bit of delay. Most customers in Australia also haven't got their orders yet so you're not alone. Patience is a virtue
2015-11-2
Use props
ke-now
lvl.3
Australia

Phantom Paul Posted at 2015-11-2 23:47
What's the rush, some counties are bound to have a bit of delay. Most customers in Australia also ha ...

I'm in Australia, and my Osmo still hasn't shipped, it's been more than 15 days. They said to expect shipping between 10-15 days.

So to fill in the time, I post on the forum! And I worry about whether I should have purchased the Osmo on account of the X3 compression noise and over-sharpening. The more videos I watch of X3 (both Osmo and Inspire) the more I dislike the X3 noise.

X5 is better but I don't  have AU$3799 that's way overpriced. There should be an AU$1000 camera upgrade, or just fix the X3 with a firmware upgrade to allow manual sharpening.
2015-11-2
Use props
Phantom Paul
lvl.2

Philippines

ke-now Posted at 2015-11-2 21:49
I'm in Australia, and my Osmo still hasn't shipped, it's been more than 15 days. They said to expe ...

Haha hey mate, despite the various negative reviews, hope you'll able to enjoy your Osmo soon & have plenty Osmosome experiences. Look at the bright side, you'll get it before Christmas...consider it as your early Xmas gift.

Oh no doubt X5 is awesome but the price is also awesome...it's beyond my reach. I can only dream & drool hehe
2015-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules