Regarding the inspire 1...
975 5 2015-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blue_jay505
lvl.1

United States

I was looking into purchasing the inspire 1. I already own the Phantom 3 advanced and looking to making the jump. I read about the dual operator function expecially rotating the camera 360 degrees. My question is if its just 1 operator such as myself, can I still fully rotate the camera? If so, how would you do it on the remote? Thanks!
2015-10-29
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

It's very simple. There is a wheel controller on your transmitter that rotates the camera.
You just push on the wheel the way you wish your camera to turn.

One person can do all. Fly and take videos and pictures. You just have to be a good pilot.
You have to be able to very fast act on an emergency situation. So you should practice
As much as you can. You can use your built in flight sim or go fly. Also there is a lot of
Information on this board about the inspire. So you can use search to get information.

Hope that helps.
2015-10-29
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

Good post, Paul Kerry......
2015-10-29
Use props
blue_jay505
lvl.1

United States

Thank you both for the helpful information. It really helped me towards purchasing the inspire. Another question, I noticed on the remote for my phantom there are 2 scroll wheels ontop of the controller which I believe one is controlling the iso or shutter speed while the other controls the tilt of the camera. Can I set the iso/shutter speed scroll wheel to pan the camera on the inspire?
2015-10-29
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

You can rotate your camera switching between the gimbal axis with C1 and C2 buttons, or through the DJI GO app
2015-10-29
Use props
serious_dron.ma
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1610738 ft
  • >>>
Kazakhstan

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-10-30 10:51
You can rotate your camera switching between the gimbal axis with C1 and C2 buttons, or through the  ...

Why Inspire 1 don't get "smooth" function in gimbal menu? Phantom 3 is get it in last firmware. It very needed for normal aerial footage, without jerking of tilt.
2015-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules