jumping footage
1114 10 2015-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.myhomefix
New

Ireland

Since updating to new app and new firmware my new footage is jumping and then smooth and then jumpy again like the computer cannot keep up with video.
But seems to happen with another computer also. Any ideas
2015-10-30
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Computer or Tablet? Which operating platform?
2015-10-30
Use props
Turdfurgason65
New

United States

Same thing is happening to me, I am using a iPad and the video keeps jumping around and is not smooth hardly at all
2015-11-1
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

The environment could interfere the video transmission. You may need to try in an open area. Also make sure the Pad or phone not gets too hot.
2015-11-2
Use props
info.myhomefix
New

Ireland

It seems to be only in the playback and looking at the footage. never a problem before update. the picture doesn't shake it perfectly smooth then its like buffering stops it and its jumpy then smooth again. Similar to streaming movies with a bad internet link but this is just looking at the footage with the memory card inserted into the computer directly and looking at the raw footage from the card. Previous footage on the card is fine but any new footage since update this happens to. Also the app keeps automatically restarting if I go into anything on it except the camera view to fly the craft. So cant use the director part of the app etc. Using a Samsung tab.
2015-11-8
Use props
info.myhomefix
New

Ireland

rodger Posted at 2015-10-30 14:13
Computer or Tablet? Which operating platform?

It happens on my tablet Samsung which I use to fly the drone but also when I put memory card into my computer using windows 7 also happens. But found it seems to be ok on another computer using windows 8. never happened before update.
2015-11-8
Use props
info.myhomefix
New

Ireland

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-3 04:24
The environment could interfere the video transmission. You may need to try in an open area. Also ma ...

In open area and tablet not hot. only since update.
2015-11-8
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

info.myhomefix Posted at 2015-11-8 08:43
It happens on my tablet Samsung which I use to fly the drone but also when I put memory card into  ...

I can't be of any help with Windows. I moved away from that years ago and I am glad I did. There was a bit of a learning curve but, once you get use to it you will never go back. However, I would venture to say that the GO Program is looking for Windows 8 or above.
2015-11-9
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

info.myhomefix Posted at 2015-11-8 21:44
In open area and tablet not hot. only since update.

What Ipad version are you using? Pls make sure it is supported.
From our webpage:
iOS Version v2.4.0. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
2015-11-9
Use props
Frank Browne
New

Ireland

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-10 06:37
From our webpage:
iOS Version v2.4 ...

Not a ipad.
Its a Samsung tab 4. worked fine before upgrade.
2015-11-14
Use props
Frank Browne
New

Ireland

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-10 06:37
From our webpage:
iOS Version v2.4 ...

Not a ipad.
Its a Samsung tab 4. worked fine before upgrade.
2015-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules