Things to be Greateful for 2014
1622 5 2014-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

For me was the announcement of the DJI Inspire 1 and the way they went about it.
Second was the Order I put in the next day after convincing my wire I had to have it.
Third was the Free DJI Case that saved me $469.00 for Christmas.

I just waned to Thank Everyone for there time to post I have leaned so much more here then anything else of reading in FAQ's

I hope all of you get your Inspire 1 before X-MAS

Merry Christmas and a Safe Flying New Year
2014-12-21
Use props
ETDroneHome
lvl.2

United States

I agree!

I'm not expecting to receive mine before the new year, being on the 2nd round of pre-orders.  I don't mind at all.  It will be well worth the wait.  Besides, weather here has been lousy here on the central coast of California, which is fine cause we need all the rain we can get.  I'm resigned to just gazing longingly at my Inspire until the weather clears up.

Indeed, big thanks to DJI and all those who have added to the discussion, both here and on RCG, especially Ed and Blade.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all!
2014-12-21
Use props
s.s.gibbs1
lvl.2

United States

ETDroneHome Posted at 2014-12-22 04:30
I agree!

I'm not expecting to receive mine before the new year, being on the 2nd round of pre-order ...

not sure where you are at E.T. but i second the weather in my area (santa Rosa Ca.)
  I must admit though,at the right time of day in-between rain the clouds and shadows and light peeking through makes me want mine now!
2014-12-21
Use props
ambambcopter
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Nicely put "cmontisano"
A truly mellow statement just right for this time of year.

And we wish you a very festive and happy holidays.
2014-12-22
Use props
adhartogs
lvl.1

Netherlands

hier vanuit nederland een natte kerst? veel regen maar een prettig vooruitzicht wachtende op de inspire1 een iedereen een fijne kerst en hopelijk een GEZOND hapy nieuwjaar een veilige en goede vlucht.
2014-12-22
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

To all that answered, I thank you for your time to POST
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I look forwarded to my new Inspire 1 to come home to me and to this forum of good information to share with all.
2014-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules