Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to put down the Osmo to view and transfer your files
2044 4 2015-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
informatie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2953 ft
Netherlands

How are you supposed to put down the Osmo for viewing and transferring the video files on your phone if you are not using the phone holder.
To put it down, the motors should be shut down. To shut down the motors, the Osmo must be switched to sleep mode but in sleep mode, you can't access the files.
So you keep your Osmo in one hand and your phone in the other but then you are still short of one hand to control your phone.
Am I missing something or did they not think about that?

Bernd

2015-10-31
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

take the SD card out and transfer the files from it...not the phone. You can also playback within the GOapp...I do it all the time
2015-10-31
Use props
informatie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2953 ft
Netherlands

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2015-10-31 23:29
take the SD card out and transfer the files from it...not the phone. You can also playback within th ...

Perhaps you are missing the point. I technically know how to view or get the files from the Osmo and I am familiar with the concept of getting the SD card out but I don't usually carry another device to put it in. And of course with a lot of hassle you can hold the Osmo in one hand and the iPhone in the other and still find a free finger to control the touch screen but it is just so unconvenient that DJI must have thought about this.... I hope.
2015-11-1
Use props
dennismurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

informatie@publ Posted at 2015-11-1 13:52
Perhaps you are missing the point. I technically know how to view or get the files from the Osmo a ...

Well yea...I thought you were asking how to transfer the files from your phone...then you are correct, you basically can't...except...I can when I have it mounted on a Tripod....otherwise, we have to grow another arm... :-)
2015-11-1
Use props
DJI Candice
lvl.4

Hong Kong

You can just put the OSMO on the flat ground,  OSMO  can stand stably.
2015-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules