Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My first video dji Osmo
1587 13 2015-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
g.klein6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1549140 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello, this is my first video with the osmo .
This works very well and convenient, but after mounting the film , the picture is sometimes vague.
The cause may be the lens , because there is no sunscreen even on

2015-11-1
Use props
tbuining

Netherlands

Realy nice.

When walking through the wood, he picks up the differant light very well.

Did you have the black camera or the X3.

When you did not use a ND filter is the shutterspeed very high.
But i don 't see the film is "jumping".
2015-11-2
Use props
ke-now
lvl.4
Australia

This video is a good example of the Zenmuse X3 failing to handle image detail when in motion. The compression noise is bad, probably due to in-camera sharpening. A firmware fix is apparently on the way, giving us manual sharpening. So we can set sharpening to '-3' and then add it in post.

2015-11-2
Use props
unblind
lvl.1

United States

Here is our first run with it...
2015-11-2
Use props
Salboogie

United States

unblind Posted at 2015-11-2 14:22
Here is our first run with it...
https://vimeo.com/144281408

is this with the x3 ? if so can you tell me the settings you used becasuse my video looks horrible
2015-11-2
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Nice videos guys! keep shooting
2015-11-2
Use props
unblind
lvl.1

United States

Salboogie Posted at 2015-11-2 19:05
is this with the x3 ? if so can you tell me the settings you used becasuse my video looks horrible ...

Shooting manual, making sure my shutter matches my framerate. My gimbal config was set to MEDIUM.
2015-11-8
Use props
Calvette
Second Officer
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-11-2 23:04
Nice videos guys! keep shooting

What Tim said but keep your shadow to of of the video.  Very, very nice video!
2015-11-9
Use props
occman33
New

United States

here short clips of the first and second time i used my osmo, i am having some issues.. hopefully someone can explain what i am doing wrong.

The first issue is that i am getting Vertial Lines in everything that is over exposed.. It is Not the exposure warning, it still in the footage after i bring it to my computer and does not go away in Post. I tried i bunch of different setting and exposures, ISO and it the lines remain

The Second Issue is that I am getting a White flickering Noise pixles and random times, it might be becase of under exposed, but i am not sure.

Please see the video for both issue examples:

2015-11-9
Use props
ke-now
lvl.4
Australia

occman33@aol.co Posted at 2015-11-10 00:38
here short clips of the first and second time i used my osmo, i am having some issues.. hopefully so ...

You should contact support. Looks like a fault.
2015-11-9
Use props
CiRec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 200791 ft
Germany

Here is our first Clip. I have been missing some more action in most of the clips I have seen so far, so I decided to do some "fast moving" tests ;)

Testing DJI Osmo - Backyard Motocross - Fast Moving Action Test

PS: be sure to check at least "HD 720p" in the embedded YT player. YT compression is bad, we all know, but 480p is... terrible ;)
2015-11-12
Use props
Amy.Huang
DJI team

Hong Kong

occman33@aol.co Posted at 2015-11-10 00:38
here short clips of the first and second time i used my osmo, i am having some issues.. hopefully so ...

Hi, can you send the problem photos and videos in the SD card to me ? I will analyze the problem and contact you as soon as possible. My email address is 2881006500@qq.com .
2015-11-12
Use props
dji-jerry
lvl.1

Hong Kong

CiRec Posted at 2015-11-13 07:46
Here is our first Clip. I have been missing some more action in most of the clips I have seen so far ...

Awesome .
2015-11-15
Use props
CiRec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 200791 ft
Germany

glad you like it! i did not want to start a new thread about it. so i have posted it here. of yourse you are welcome to share it if you like it ;)
2015-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules