Phantom 2 Vision SD Card insert problem
2311 4 2014-12-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deanadamedge
lvl.1

Canada

Hello all!

I'm having trouble inserting my miscro sd card into the camera slot on the Phantom 2 Vision (not the plus model, the white camera model) as it doesn't seem to insert smoothly. I'm inserting it the right way up, but it just deosn;t 'feel' right? Can anyone help...there's no threads or videos on this topic.
2014-12-21
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Can you be a bit more descriptive of the "feel"?  Resistance, grinding, twisting, etc.  It should just slide in smoothly until it stops and when you release it it should spring back slightly indicating it's locked.
Does the camera indicator blink red 3 times (means micro SD card error)
In the DJI App display, is the icon grayed out for the micro SD card status?
2014-12-21
Use props
deanadamedge
lvl.1

Canada

gil@wk.net Posted at 2014-12-22 06:20
Can you be a bit more descriptive of the "feel"?  Resistance, grinding, twisting, etc.  It should ju ...

Hi...the card does not feel 'spring' loaded when I insert it but I do see the blue icon in the app When I try to take a picture I get an 'SD card error' message. The gimbal also refuses to move now! Many thanks for your help!
2014-12-23
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

China

If you cant feel the card 'spring' loaded I suppose a mechanical failure of the slot..
Have you ever had it crashed??
2014-12-24
Use props
deanadamedge
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2014-12-24 17:05
If you can feel the card 'spring' loaded I suppose a mechanical failure of the slot..
Have you ever  ...

Hi there! No, never crashed. Only flew once...and it went well apart from loading the SD card!
2014-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules