FLY SAFE !
22205 49 2015-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Capt_M
lvl.2

United States

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-11-10 08:31
As I've said the app has crashed literally hundreds of times and it's never once sent random contr ...

This is just not true. I wish you wouldnt make such claims, somebody might sue you for damages.

Again please talk to people who design software before making such claims.
2015-11-10
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

Capt_M Posted at 2015-11-11 15:50
This is just not true. I wish you wouldnt make such claims, somebody might sue you for damages.

A ...

It is true and clearly you're the one who needs to talk to software developers. An app that isn't running doesn't send any signals, it's not exactly rocket science.
2015-11-12
Use props
Capt_M
lvl.2

United States

I have been doing software dev for a long time ( 15 years ) how long you've been designing embeded syste
2015-11-14
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

Capt_M Posted at 2015-11-14 16:48
I have been doing software dev for a long time ( 15 years ) how long you've been designing embeded s ...

please elaborate then on how a program that isnt even running is somehow able to send erratic control signals that cause a crash to a device it doesnt even really control in the first place, other than a few basic preset functions like takeoff/land or RTH/waypoint straight line flight.  This should be very interesting, lol!
2015-11-17
Use props
sultangris01
lvl.4

United States

Exactly as I suspected, no further idiotic comments from the peanut gallery, lol!
2015-11-22
Use props
milbear
lvl.2

United States

capbat Posted at 2015-11-5 11:11
Thanks for Info.
However you should clean up your original post, there are a lot of typos, witch ren ...

you did mean which not witch  ...right?
2015-12-4
Use props
dcarter0001
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3862 ft
United States

bobasbury Posted at 2015-11-4 06:41
Avoid rapidly descending STRAIGHT down.  You will be dropping right into turbulent air that your Pha ...

Yes, this is called Vortex Ring State. This Phenomena has caused many deaths and injuries
in helicopter hard landings
2016-1-26
Use props
dewayt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 641224 ft
United States

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-11-3 22:24
Do not calibrate imu or compass before every flight, it will only increase your risk of problems a ...

I have seen DJI staff tell people that you do not need to calibrate the IMU before each flight, infact their suggestion is to only calibrate it if the readings in the "sensor data" are off and after each firmware update.. however, I have seen from DJI staff that the compass needs calibrated when you move to a different area of flight approx.  10 miles away or so..  I calibrate my compass before each flight just to make sure nothing bumped off in transporting. I only calibrated my IMU after the firmware update.
2016-1-26
Use props
tim.hulse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72881 ft
Bermuda

Michael M Posted at 2015-11-2 17:13
lets say you want to get from point A to point B. You are not filming so you do not need to worry  ...

Can hit the battery voltage - great video from a forum member:

2016-1-26
Use props
spope
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

sultangris01@gm Posted at 2015-11-10 05:31
As I've said the app has crashed literally hundreds of times and it's never once sent random contr ...

So, My big tip for this topic is make sure the Voice message "Home point has been updated"
happens before you start your flights. You don't want your P3P to return home to DJI in China..

Also on the App crash thingy... The com link between the remote and the iPhone/tablet is
in a "packet" format with CRC protection and if the app crashes during a command transmission
the CRC would protect the bad data for doing anything.. Very important for a system like this to
work correctly without an app or iPhone/tablet.
2016-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules