Osmo loses horizon level when panning
2389 6 2015-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maine Video Tou
lvl.1

United States

Anyone else notice this issue when moving around with their Osmo?  I've already tried to calibrate on a level surface.  It appears that when the Osmo is panning around during normal operation the horizon level will slip and become skewed.  A locked horizon is one of the main reasons I purchased the Osmo and if it can't be corrected, I will be returning it.
2015-11-3
Use props
job.genders
lvl.2

Netherlands

I had this occasionaly. Then i did the same calibration trick, never seen it return since.
2015-11-3
Use props
Maine Video Tou
lvl.1

United States

job.genders Posted at 2015-11-4 00:46
I had this occasionaly. Then i did the same calibration trick, never seen it return since.

And by calibration trick do you just mean using the calibration tool within the dji go app?
2015-11-3
Use props
derekoneill99
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Has anybody noticed how awful the pan and tilt are using the joy stick. What I mean is the picture is not smooth during this operation

2015-11-3
Use props
Maine Video Tou
lvl.1

United States

derekoneill99@e Posted at 2015-11-4 03:50
Has anybody noticed how awful the pan and tilt are using the joy stick. What I mean is the picture i ...

I have noticed in follow mode that even with the "smoothing" settings engaged, there are times when the pan action moves a bit faster than I would like, almost like it's catching up to my movement. It would be nice if it remained consistent.
2015-11-3
Use props
job.genders
lvl.2

Netherlands

Maine Video Tou Posted at 2015-11-3 20:20
And by calibration trick do you just mean using the calibration tool within the dji go app?

Yes i meant exactly that
2015-11-3
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maine Video Tou Posted at 2015-11-3 12:08
I have noticed in follow mode that even with the "smoothing" settings engaged, there are times whe ...

You can change the pan speed...I slowed it down and am happy with it now.
2015-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules