Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NEW 3510 motors for inspire 1 are the same fitted to inspire pro ?
4170 6 2015-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alessandrobecca
lvl.4
Switzerland

I believe these new motors now offered for the inspire 1 V2 are the same fitted on the inspire PRO. Can someone  confirm ?
Apparently they are more powerful (420KV) compared to the older version (350 KV). I wonder about the efficiency and consumption and how long the batteries will last on the traditional Inspire 1
2015-11-3
Use props
teamnest1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

i too would like to know.
2015-11-3
Use props
leoamartinez
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

http://www.dji.com/info/releases/inspire-1-product-change-notice
2015-11-4
Use props
ricky.j87.rb
lvl.1

United States

My inspire was manufactured in June. Now, it's not the v2 or the pro but I believe it came with the new 420kv motors. They look really similar to the 420kv and nothing like the other. BUT it does NOT have the fancy new prop locks on them. The flight time and battery efficiency is the same. But I could be totally wrong.
2015-11-4
Use props
Hterag
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

ricky.j87.rb Posted at 2015-11-5 11:44
My inspire was manufactured in June. Now, it's not the v2 or the pro but I believe it came with the  ...

I have the same thought about mine. Aside from the prop locks, the motor looks exactly the same as the new one. Is it taller than the older one? The picture looks like it is or the older one is flatter looking. Is there any way to confirm?

Here's a photo of my motor:

Motor.jpg
2015-11-5
Use props
Inspire me
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi All, did we get a definitive answer to this question? Taking a look at 'Hterag's' picture it seems that their motors are similar to that of the news thread supplied by 'leoamartinez' (thanks by the way) but the locking mechanism on top of the motors is different. Maybe someone from DJI can supply the forum with the current motors being deployed along with when the new locking mechanism will be on the Inspire 1 Pro?

DJI Inspire 1 Motors.png
2015-12-24
Use props
teamnest1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Inspire me Posted at 2015-12-24 04:18
Hi All, did we get a definitive answer to this question? Taking a look at 'Hterag's' picture it seem ...

Pro and v2 have the same upgraded motors, and the new motors say the new motor model # right on it
So if it doesn't have the new prop locks or new motor # on it, then it's not a new motor, just the basic.
2015-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules