Camera preview not working on iPhone
1855 8 2015-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jschultz
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone...I've recevied great help in the past and now I'm back again. Recently, the camera preview within the iPhone app has not been working. More specifically once everything is connected and ready to fly the camera preview screen sits black and just has the gear that spins on the screen. No matter what I do it will not shwo the preview. The camera works because I am able to take pictures and video and move it up and down, I just am not able to see what is going on. This is a major problem for me as I fly this over large construction sites and rely on the camera preview. I have tried on multiple phones (Android and iPhone) and it still will not work making me think it is something on the drone itself, I just have no idea where to go from here. Please help as I need it to be fully operational within two weeks.

Josh
2015-11-4
Use props
motia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14452 ft
United States

Many many people have the same exact problem ever since DJI updated the app on the phones. Not sure if this is your problem, but if you have a back up of your old app (rev 1.0.48) in your iTunes on your computer, try and downgrade the app on your iphone and see if it helps.
2015-11-5
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Not sure if it was the upgrade that DJI did or if it was due to the IOS iPhone upgrade. Ant how their is a reported problem by users. Did not seem to affect the android users so right now if you have an android tablet or phone you can load the app and carry on. If not you'll have to go back to an earlier version of the app or wait for a fix. Sorry but that's it.
2015-11-6
Use props
woods_greg
New

United States

is there a place to chat with people about the problems I have with my drone I am new to this
2015-11-7
Use props
woods_greg
New

United States

is there  a place to chat with people about the problem with my drone,vision2 ,,the devise says wifi repeator connection failed
thanks greg
2015-11-7
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Their is a new version of the app now available that is compatible with iOS 9, download it and see if that fixes the issues now. It came out on Nov 11.
2015-11-14
Use props
carlosgustafsso
New

Sweden

I hade the same problem.. Someone who has figure it out whats the problem is?
2015-11-25
Use props
carlosgustafsso
New

Sweden

Find this.. call to the service center and they say thats the problem..: http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... -wifi-module.20006/
2015-11-25
Use props
shanicosta
New

India

i also having problem of Camera Not Working on my iPhone, but i tried given steps and easily get rid of on issue.
1- Reboot or Restart iPhone
2- Close camera app from app switcher
3- Dark area Enable Flashlight  
4- Check for enough storage space,
for more info with screen read this thread
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules