Inspire Pro Included Cables
923 6 2015-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
emulsiondown
lvl.1

United States

hi all!

this is my first post. i ran a search looking for anything regarding which cables ship with Inspire but was unable to find any threads.

I was planning on using my iPad Air2 for one of my controllers, but in the box i recieved 2 USB to USB mini but not a USB to Lightning cable. Can anyone tell me if that's correct? or should there have been one of each?

many thanks, and thank you.
simon

2015-11-4
Use props
roy86au
lvl.3

Australia

http://store.dji.com/product/inspire-1-pro#/box
Scroll down and click "In the Box" Tab.

It is the same as the  Inspire 1.
2x Micro USB. I've never seen a company ship with a product with a lightning cable unless it was an iPhone/iPad.
2015-11-4
Use props
emulsiondown
lvl.1

United States

thank you Roy!

that's what I thought - being a mac freak. but I thought for a moment... you know eternal optimist. I went ahead and ordered the cable and a sun hood. thank you for the confirmation.
2015-11-4
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

emulsiondown Posted at 2015-11-5 05:47
thank you Roy!

that's what I thought - being a mac freak. but I thought for a moment... you know et ...

Please please please read the flight manual carefully before flying.
2015-11-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Simon, USB mini to USB cable in the box is not to connect your phone, but to connect aircraft to the computer
2015-11-4
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

I bought my cables as I wanted a specific length. I fly using an iPad Air 2. I ended
Up with a 1 foot cable with works great from the transmitter to my iPad. It can
Be bought from a lot of stores in your area. It doesn't cost that much either.
It is also good in that it is the correct length and nothing is hanging in your way.
I received the same cables you did when I got my Inspire. And Tim is right. He
Does very good postings. Tim and Dave do good work on this board as far as I
Am concerned. Thanks to the both of you for continuing to support the
Inspire and trying to take the frustration of some of us away.
2015-11-6
Use props
emulsiondown
lvl.1

United States

ah! he said grinning childishly to himself.

yes - i am an avid reader of manuals... especially as i am writing my preflight checklist and flight manual for my 333 submission. i suppose in this day of the 'Droid and how popular it was for the 3DR SOLO - because of the Tower app, i saw one cable for computer use and the other for a Tab S or likewise. NOW i know they didn't give me either! lol i'm british, ignore the brit.

got my cable for my iPad Air 2 yesterday nice and short and does the job.

today during my first flight i noticed some banding in the darker areas, not straight banding, circular. i need a filter for the lens and i usually use B+W UV 010 Haze filters for my canon L glass - can anyone confirm if the correct size is 46mm?

i am also very thankful for the assistance, i am a canon pro user and make a point of helping and pointing new users to helpful reviews or feature descriptions. thank you again for the help - i look forward to helping others as i digest the wealth of information this bird has to offer.
2015-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules