Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go - Location of Cached Video Storage on Device
9356 7 2015-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danrow2004
New

United Kingdom

Does anyone know if it's possible to set the default storage location for cached footage (in my case on a Samsung S5)?  It'd very clearly better to have this going straight to an SD card, but I can't work out how to change the setting.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Dan.

2015-11-5
Use props
Rebel
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-11-5
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Being an Android device, they are more logical about where things are stored. On my Samsung Note 5, I can connect it via USB and it looks just like a disk drive with folders holding everything. Try this and have a look around for the files. On my aircraft I use an iPad Air 2, and it is a complete mystery as to where they put the cached files.
2015-11-5
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

you would of check it in your file manager, DJI or DJI GO directory
2015-11-5
Use props
Mikey14
lvl.4

United States

haha, i literally just posted a question about this exact thing a couple days ago.
2015-11-5
Use props
Mikey14
lvl.4

United States

Here is the post I posted... Hope this helps
http://forum.dji.com/thread-34745-1-3.html
2015-11-5
Use props
Cartersa77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56798 ft
United Kingdom

Are people getting muddled between the SD on the drone and the SD in the phone here? I want the DJI app to have the option to cache /save to my on phone SD card as storage space on my phone is limited but plenty on phone SD. Can this be done already?
2018-2-18
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Why do you want a low res 720 cache video ?

You can turn this off I believe ... Only time I found useful was when I lost my Drone SD Card video ... but the recording is crap to be honest ... it has all the faults of the screen video - breakups, lines, faltering with link etc.You can also set the max size before it overwrites with next recording ...

Interested why save it ?

Nigel
2018-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules