Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO App and Samsung Galaxy Tab S
5011 14 2015-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SIP4Stock
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi Guys

A newbie I am and waiting for my Inspire Pro to arrive. In preperation I purchased 2X Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablets because I am not an Apple fan the S has a great screen.

Tried to insall the DJI GO App only to find that "Your device isn't compatible with this version". So where can I get a "... Version..." that is compatable??

I have scoured the forum and the net and cannot seem to find an answer. These Tablets cost a fortune and I cannot return them now.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks
Russ

2015-11-7
Use props
ron.ewart
lvl.2
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2015-11-7
Use props
Jason367
lvl.1
Australia

Hi Russ,

Did yo end up getting the Tab S to work?
I'm currently looking at getting a Samsung tablet. not sure if the samsung Tab S would work though

Jason
2016-1-25
Use props
Jdoyle
lvl.2

United States

I use a Galaxy s tablet with no problem.
Model SM T800 10.5 in.
2016-1-27
Use props
Murilo Carmello
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1562549 ft
Israel

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &fromuid=276434

I have a Table S too, but the radar does not work very well, it does not show the correct position of my P3P, I thought it was an incompatibility problem of Tablet S, but to you it works 100%

Do your radar works properly?
2016-4-11
Use props
gyrex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7454275 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Murilo Carmello Posted at 2016-4-11 21:06
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=35001&pid=303007&fromuid=276434

I ha ...

My apologies for digging up an old thread but I'm having the same issue on a P3A with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (SM-T800) running Marshmallow 6.0.1. The DJI Go radar is reading roughly 90 degrees off. My device compass is perfectly calibrated in Google Maps but the DJI Go app is screwing something up. Did you manage to find a fix? I contacted support but they were extremely unhelpful and there didn't express any desire to troubleshoot the DJI Go app or to any kind of deep diagnosis to fix the problem in a subsequent app release.
2016-9-20
Use props
kirk2579
First Officer
Flight distance : 37415 ft
United States

gyrex Posted at 2016-9-20 13:29
My apologies for digging up an old thread but I'm having the same issue on a P3A with a Samsung Ga ...

don't have same tab as you but I use an app , 360 Compass, to reset my tab compass if it gets wacked.

maybe try something like that and see if anything changes, its free and works well
2016-9-20
Use props
pi-inthesky
First Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft

Murilo Carmello Posted at 2016-4-12 03:06
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=35001&pid=303007&fromuid=276434

I ha ...

Avoid using a tablet case with a magnate attached for closing the cover
do a manual compass calibration on the tab s itself
I had a compass error when the the tab s was first released and both worked for me hence 2 years on and have not experienced any  problems with the tab s.  
2016-9-20
Use props
Murilo Carmello
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1562549 ft
United States

gyrex Posted at 2016-9-20 12:29
My apologies for digging up an old thread but I'm having the same issue on a P3A with a Samsung Ga ...

Unfortunately not
I learned to interpret the radar with this inclination of 90 °
2016-9-21
Use props
gyrex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2016-9-21 02:52
Avoid using a tablet case with a magnate attached for closing the cover
do a manual compass calibr ...

This post is clearly unhelpful and I encourage you to re-read posts before posting redundant fixes. I clearly explained that the device has a perfectly calibrated compass and illustrated this with my reference to google maps.

Sorry, but these kinds of posts annoy me. If you don't have anything useful to add, move onto another thread.
2016-9-26
Use props
gyrex
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

Murilo Carmello Posted at 2016-9-21 22:22
Unfortunately not
I learned to interpret the radar with this inclination of 90 °

Yeh, this is something I'm attempting to do too but it's clearly an annoying and retarded bug in DJI Go which should have an easy fix to re-orient the compass correctly when the device is sitting in landscape mode.
2016-9-26
Use props
pi-inthesky
First Officer
Flight distance : 13058 ft

gyrex Posted at 2016-9-27 02:28
This post is clearly unhelpful and I encourage you to re-read posts before posting redundant fixes ...

Oh excuse me i had the same  problem and don't now you do so work it out for yourself MR OPNIONATED.
2016-9-26
Use props
harryheizer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 427 ft
Germany

Hello,

i have a new mavic pro and want to use it with my Samsung Tab S

i always have lags, that means the picture is 10-20 seconds later.

I need some help, because the Tab S is a relative fast tablet and it should work, because the people here do not have problems

i tried the suggestions like ´close´ google play dienste´ and .... but with no sucess

i have 3.4 gb space

i would be really happy if someone could help, because i do not have any working smartphone and would like to use the drohne on my vacation next weekend

thanks in advance, regards, harryheizer
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI-Mark
First Officer

United States

Mobile devices that are compatible with the aircraft are listed in the Specs section of the product page. Please review for the best compatible mobile devices.
2017-9-18
Use props
harryheizer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 427 ft
Germany

thanks for the fast response, but it does not help to solve the problem, becaus i do not want to buy a compatible tablet - i want to use my existing one
2017-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules